Test ENT + Nandrolone 10 weeks, need advice on my PCT

kooll

Hi all,

I am 30,
I've done 1 10 weeks test prop only cycle an year ago. I got some moderate results. Due to compleze reasons I've lost the gains and I would like some boost to get back on track.

I am 186 cm, 88 kg, previously 95kg.

What I am planning now is:

Testosterone enanthate Nandrolone decanoate
Week 1 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 2 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 3 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 4 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 5 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 6 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 7 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 8 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 9 500mg weekly 400mg weekly
Week 10 500mg weekly 400mg weekly

My goal is 5 kilos lean muscle mass and of course keeping the gains. Which I am aware depends mostly on good pct and nutrition.

When I did my prop cycle I started experiencing nipple itchiness and soreness, signs of gyno... immediately started nolva and i think I got it under control. I also hd back acne and then mood swings from the cloming and nolva I would assume.

Now considering I may be prone to gyno I read than it could be a good idea to include arimidex and/or proviron on cycle and then post cycle nolva and clomid.
What would you recommend as dosage and longitude?

Thank you!

You should ALWAYS include an AI...
You should ALWAYS include HCG.

You should read the beginner sticky and educate yourself because you have no idea what your doing.

Don't really understand the comments above, you are asking about AI and PCT so here's what I would propose. I'd run the nandrolone 12 weeks assuming you are using deca, if NPP 10 would be fine. Also I'd run the test a couple weeks longer to give the deca a headstart clearing out, and wait three weeks after last shot to PCT. For all the injectables below split into 2x per week.

1 to 14 Test E 500 mg/wk
1 to 12 Deca 400 mg/wk
1 to 17 Adex 0.5 EOD
1 to 17 HCG 500 IU/wk
18 to 22 PCT clomid 50/50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/40/20/20

Don't really understand the comments above, you are asking about AI and PCT so here's what I would propose. I'd run the nandrolone 12 weeks assuming you are using deca, if NPP 10 would be fine. Also I'd run the test a couple weeks longer to give the deca a headstart clearing out, and wait three weeks after last shot to PCT. For all the injectables below split into 2x per week.

Because if you read all of it, it says he ignored using an AI first time around and got gyno. He also didnt use HCG.
He's also running both test e and deca for 10 weeks.
He's also lacking bloodwork and general knowledge.
We could also argue the lack of caber for a 19-nor.

So i stand by my suggestion...he should read the beginner sticky and not be spoonfeed a protocol he doesn't even understand.

Last edited:

1 to 14 Test E 500 mg/wk
1 to 12 Deca 400 mg/wk
1 to 17 Adex 0.5 EOD
1 to 17 HCG 500 IU/wk
18 to 22 PCT clomid 50/50/50/25/25 nolva 40/40/40/20/20

This is best advice protocol you can get.

Back