test enth/dbol 2nd cycle log

barracuda25

Hi will be starting my testoviron/dbol cycle next wk.
1-10wk 500mg testoviron
1-4wk 20mg dbol
current weight 165lbs
goals:190lbs
gain 2" on arms

1st cycle sust 250mg 1-8wks
gained 13lbs lost 5lbs
did not eat enough cal and protein plus post cycle therapy (pct) was a mess.

this time i'm well prepared so we shall see.

Sounds like a good solid cycle. At least you have learned from your previous mistakes. Get post cycle therapy (pct) ready and eat properly.

I agee . . keep it surgical. Remember, eating is a chore. Btw how tall are you? Years lifting?

30yrs 5"10 and training on and off for 4-5yrs.
1st day - took my 1st test shot and 10mg dbol b4 workout.I can really feel the dbol.The pumps were strong and tight.no strenght increase and will stuff in the proteins and cal.Going to train 6x awk on a HST workout.will update as days pass.Thanks

today is the 6th day.at 20mg still don't see much gains but overall workout is good.Think must stuff up the calories but damn hard to eat 3000 cal.must eat more carbs.

if i were you man id bump the dbol up to 30mg e/d and your calories should be no less than 6000 a day. make sure your getting in your protein too man.

kev_buddy said:
if i were you man id bump the dbol up to 30mg e/d and your calories should be no less than 6000 a day. make sure your getting in your protein too man.

I agree with bumping the cal's up, but he only weighs 165 so 6000 is kinda high. but it definitly needs to be higher than 3000 if you want to see significant gains.

I agree. Shoot for 4500 minimum. If your naturally lean, eat everything you see and don't worry too much about fat. Just make sure you hit 400+ grams of protein and you'll grow like a weed!

Lol! Try 6000+ kcals 500+ protein. Do that for 3 weeks and gain 2 lousy pounds, and you'll know how I feel! I'm upping carbs and fat to see if that helps.

i was your same build when i did my first cycle.... and i put on 20 pounds solid by doing only test..... the key was eating every two hours and forced myself to take in 5500 cal.... i ate everything i saw didnt matter about fat content.... went from 155 to around 178.... so bro just eat...... eat and eat......

Back