P4P4_D

Week 1-20 1000mg test
Week 1-4 75mg drol
Week 1-12 400 mg deca
Week 1-16 600mg eq
Week 1-4 slin start with 5is up to 10iu post workout
Week 16-20 slin 10iu

Thoughts anyone???

Yeah thats one hell of a cycle I'm scared of slin man that shit can kill you if you don't know what your doing. but if you do your gonna be a giant after a cycle like this.

Week 1-20 1000mg test
Week 1-4 75mg drol
Week 1-12 400 mg deca
Week 1-16 600mg eq
Week 16-20 slin 10iu

Thoughts anyone???

Please list your stats so that we may better assist you.

Height, weight, body fat percentage, age, training and cycling experience.

5'8 , 200lbs, 12% bf, 24 years and been traibibg for 6 years. This would be 4th cycle.

Firat cycle was test dbok
2nd test dbol deca
3rd test dbol deca again

Week 1-20 1000mg test
Week 1-4 75mg drol
Week 1-12 400 mg deca
Week 1-16 600mg eq
Week 16-20 slin 10iu

Thoughts anyone???

Thank you for providing stats. I think you might be jumping on the insulin train a bit early. My experienced opinion of EQ is rather low. This compound increases RBC production at an alarming rate. This will result in thick and dangerous blood. Frequent blood draws are necessary for the betterment of your health, should you decide to continue with this compound. Gains are rather negligible and it will unleash a tremendous appetite.

Since you're experienced with testosterone and nandrolone, the addition of Anadrol (a new compound to you) should suffice. If a common-cutting steroid is a requirement for you, I'd consider replacing EQ with either masteron or primobolan.

I recommend that you consider 250 IU twice weekly of hCG on cycle, so that you maintain testicular function, prevent atrophy and speed up recovery. I noticed no mention of any aromatase inhibitors on cycle, which is important and should be considered. Lastly, PCT was never mentioned. But I assume you're planning one with Tamoxifen and Clomiphene.

Thank you for providing stats. I think you might be jumping on the insulin train a bit early. My experienced opinion of EQ is rather low. This compound increases RBC production at an alarming rate. This will result in thick and dangerous blood. Frequent blood draws are necessary for the betterment of your health, should you decide to continue with this compound. Gains are rather negligible and it will unleash a tremendous appetite.

Since you're experienced with testosterone and nandrolone, the addition of Anadrol (a new compound to you) should suffice. If a common-cutting steroid is a requirement for you, I'd consider replacing EQ with either masteron or primobolan.

I recommend that you consider 250 IU twice weekly of hCG on cycle, so that you maintain testicular function, prevent atrophy and speed up recovery. I noticed no mention of any aromatase inhibitors on cycle, which is important and should be considered. Lastly, PCT was never mentioned. But I assume you're planning one with Tamoxifen and Clomiphene.

Thanks austine yeah been reading a lot about all mentioned above.
I'm aware of the rbc coubt and will be doing frequent draws to keep RBC low
As far as the appetite I could use I wanna do an all around bulk. I know I could have used deca again but wanted to try something new. And get my my own opinion as to how I like it.

Why do you say insulin to early? Just curious

And yes pct is all covered as well as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) read your article on it and am following that.

Thanks austine yeah been reading a lot about all mentioned above.
I'm aware of the rbc coubt and will be doing frequent draws to keep RBC low
As far as the appetite I could use I wanna do an all around bulk. I know I could have used deca again but wanted to try something new. And get my my own opinion as to how I like it.

Why do you say insulin to early? Just curious

And yes pct is all covered as well as Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) read your article on it and am following that.

Just simply to minimize introduction of multiple new compounds. You're very very young, plenty of time to experiment :)

Good call on blood draws, hCG and post cycle therapy (pct).

Best of luck to you. Have a powerful cycle.

Week 1-20 1000mg test
Week 1-4 75mg drol
Week 1-12 400 mg deca
Week 1-16 600mg eq
Week 16-20 slin 10iu

Thoughts anyone???

I agree with most everything everyone has said so far. It's a pretty hefty cycle but I think would be extremely effective if you can handle it.

Few things though:

1. Running that much deca and eq you are going to NEED to give blood multiple during your cycle, if you don't your blood pressure and your RBC will be out of control and at a very unhealthy level.

2. You are saying that you are only going to run slin the first four weeks and the last? Definitely don't run it for more than four weeks at a time with at least a two, preferably four week, break in between.

3. My biggest concern though is that this is SUCH a long cycle. Not that that's a bad thing, but it is hard for most people to TRULY keep their head in the game 100% for 20 weeks. That being said, I would advice to start the slin in week five, AFTER your drol is finished. Reason being that you are going to have such a huge influx of powerful hormones/compounds at very high doses that it is alot to handle and with a cycle this long, you definitely want to pace yourself.

4. If you do decide to run the slin, MAKE SURE....MAKE SURE to start with your carbs higher than they need to be. MINIMUM of 10g of simple carbs per iu of slin. You can work your way down from there, SLOWLY, but insulin is definitely not something to fuck around with unless you are VERY cautious and know what you're getting yourself into. You need to be prepared for what it feels like to feel yourself slip into hypo so that you can be ready to counteract when that feeling comes around.

Honestly though, that cycle looks fucking killer, i'm alittle jealous. Im going to be running a very similar cycle next except instead of the drol, i'm gonna kick with test suspension(orals make it really hard for me to eat) and i'm still debating on the slin. Insulin can just be so fucking stressful depending on one's daily routine, and especially if you're trying to hit it for every meal.

Are you getting humulin r or did you get your hands on some humalog? I really prefer humalog.

Just simply to minimize introduction of multiple new compounds. You're very very young, plenty of time to experiment :)

Good call on blood draws, hCG and post cycle therapy (pct).

Best of luck to you. Have a powerful cycle.

Thanks bro will keep everything you said in mind.

I agree with most everything everyone has said so far. It's a pretty hefty cycle but I think would be extremely effective if you can handle it.

Few things though:

1. Running that much deca and eq you are going to NEED to give blood multiple during your cycle, if you don't your blood pressure and your RBC will be out of control and at a very unhealthy level.

2. You are saying that you are only going to run slin the first four weeks and the last? Definitely don't run it for more than four weeks at a time with at least a two, preferably four week, break in between.

3. My biggest concern though is that this is SUCH a long cycle. Not that that's a bad thing, but it is hard for most people to TRULY keep their head in the game 100% for 20 weeks. That being said, I would advice to start the slin in week five, AFTER your drol is finished. Reason being that you are going to have such a huge influx of powerful hormones/compounds at very high doses that it is alot to handle and with a cycle this long, you definitely want to pace yourself.

4. If you do decide to run the slin, MAKE SURE....MAKE SURE to start with your carbs higher than they need to be. MINIMUM of 10g of simple carbs per iu of slin. You can work your way down from there, SLOWLY, but insulin is definitely not something to fuck around with unless you are VERY cautious and know what you're getting yourself into. You need to be prepared for what it feels like to feel yourself slip into hypo so that you can be ready to counteract when that feeling comes around.

Honestly though, that cycle looks fucking killer, i'm alittle jealous. Im going to be running a very similar cycle next except instead of the drol, i'm gonna kick with test suspension(orals make it really hard for me to eat) and i'm still debating on the slin. Insulin can just be so fucking stressful depending on one's daily routine, and especially if you're trying to hit it for every meal.

Are you getting humulin r or did you get your hands on some humalog? I really prefer humalog.

Thanks bro. Yeah man if I didn't feel comfortable doing insulin. I wouldn't touch it.
I have humulin r. Couldnt get humalog. It will tho just got fo have perfect planning
We some medical background so yeah wife and I are both aware of hypo. She has my back.

What your cycle gonna look like?

Back