test, equipoise, dbol and loss of appitite and energy????!!!!!

BigPeanuts00

Current cycle is Test E 750 mg/week and equipoise 800mg/week and 50mg dbol everyday... Seems I have lost my appitite and with that some energy. I am only 2.5 weeks into cycle. Could this jus possibly be stress related and have nothing to do with the gear.

Thanks

I know some people have this problem with dbol. I never have personally but I have heard of it. Eq will def raise ur hunger soon.

When the Eq kicks in should help, but are you bloated? that kills my appetite. Try reducing sodium.

Once the Eq kicks in you'll be amazed at how hungry you can possibly be. I'm currently pinning 600/wk Eq in my present cycle. On the days I pin, especially, I get so hungry that I think there's not enough food on the planet to satisfy me. I start thinking about my next meal as I'm eating the present one.
I think your current problem will resolve itself. Just be patient.
Enjoy your cycle!

Like everyone else posted above dbol can cause a loss of apetite exspecially at 50mg a day. If it were me i would lower your EQ to 600/week and your dbol to 40mg a day. Studies have shown that the 200mg increase from 600 to 800 didnt show much of an increasae in growth and actually cause RBC red blood cell count to peak alot higher increasing ones blood pressure to a uncomfortable level.

Like everyone else posted above dbol can cause a loss of apetite exspecially at 50mg a day. If it were me i would lower your EQ to 600/week and your dbol to 40mg a day. Studies have shown that the 200mg increase from 600 to 800 didnt show much of an increasae in growth and actually cause RBC red blood cell count to peak alot higher increasing ones blood pressure to a uncomfortable level.

Who cares about RBC when all u have to do is donate blood simple as that.
IMO eq works best at high dosages. 800 is a good dose IMO

Back