test in cutting cycle

too swoll

what do you guys think is a good test to use in a cutting cycle? i heard that test shouldnt be used in this type of cycle. what about sus?

you can cut on any test, if you are worried about water take some adex. Personallly i would not run anything without test.

there's very low aromatization with test prop. 350mg prop a week should preserve most of LBM. as far as diet, reduce 500 calories from your daily intake. cardio in the AM on an empty stomach. lots of water. flaxseed oil.

I'm still keeping my eyes open for an article I read about a year ago that went into why longer esters may cause different effects in some very specific terms. If anyone knows of a site with bodybuilding related scientific articles (I remember a black background and red or green links) please link me.

Another thing I've been thinking about that has no scientific basis is that since esters are stored in fat, they might activate otherwise dormant fat cells, which happens to be one place that aromatase is produced.

RB

jcp2 said:
you can cut on any test, if you are worried about water take some adex. Personallly i would not run anything without test.
test is half androgenic and half anabolic which makes it the perfect hormone imo . adex will stop the conversion of test to estrogen and make test a GREAT cutting drug imo .
TEST IS BEST :)

Back