Test level at 583ng/dl 4 days post inject at 100mg? Seems low?

Gr8Wall

Hey guys quick question I need your opinion on. Just had some ususal blood work done and I took bloods 4 days after last injection of test cypionate at 100mg. I always divide my pins up to twice per week at 100mg every 3.5 days and my test levels usually always score at least in the 750's by even the 5th day post injection when I hold out and wait that long for next 100mg injection.

This time though test level came back at 583ng/dl exactly 4 days later which is a little disappointing to me as it seems rather lower than my results the past few years when I do blood work every few months. The only reason I can gather for the difference is this time I decided to buy my test from a seller on the boards instead of my usual cypuonate from the pharmacy due to cheaper on boards. Looks like it may be back to spending a bit more for pharmacy product that is prescribed to me by doc instead of going cheap route and trying to save a few bucks from source buying. Does 583 sound a little low to you for 4 days post injection of 100mg cyp? It just doesn't add up to me and seems significantly lower than I expected unfortunately as the past years it has always come out much better. Any feedback is of course appreciated. Thanks.

If it was consistently higher with Rx test, then your deduction is most likely correct. Most likely the UgL test is underdosed. Of course the Rx could be overdosed, but that's less likely.

That's what I was worried about and now kicking myself for being cheap and not just paying for the pharmacy stuff I should have. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it

You guys are over responders. Pharma Watson Test cyp at 200 a week puts me in the 800's. When I was doing 100mg a week I was in the 600's

And to answer your question most likely the UGL is under dosed. Pharmacy Test is almost perfect every time due to the fact of the testing and quality of raws. Not saying you will not get a bad batch from the pharmacy but you are more likely to get under dosed from a UGL

Last edited:
You guys are over responders. Pharma Watson Test cyp at 200 a week puts me in the 800's. When I was doing 100mg a week I was in the 600's

And to answer your question most likely the UGL is under dosed. Pharmacy Test is almost perfect every time due to the fact of the testing and quality of raws. Not saying you will not get a bad batch from the pharmacy but you are more likely to get under dosed from a UGL

I was following the 100 mg every 3.5 days protocol and waited a little further to day 4 to test bloods just to see. Wow, so at 200mg per week you hit right at 800? How many days out is that from injection? Thanks for the info also by the way I appreciate it.

I was following the 100 mg every 3.5 days protocol and waited a little further to day 4 to test bloods just to see. Wow, so at 200mg per week you hit right at 800? How many days out is that from injection? Thanks for the info also by the way I appreciate it.

I inject every Monday and Thursday am. I always get blood work on Thursday am before I pin. I'm not right at 800 but plus or minus 20-40 points. When I do UGL I get crazy swings in blood work. I bumped my dose once with a UGL to 250 a week and after 6 weeks it hit 1450. Needless to say that shit was over dosed like hell.

I pretty much stick to Pharm stuff now. I know its dosed properly and know what my AI protocol should be, When you get hot gear like I had when I bumped my dose to 250 it can screw up everything.

Its also not but a few $$ more if you know where to look. If your paying double for Pharm grade than UGL you're not shopping correctly.

Last edited:
Does 583 sound a little low to you for 4 days post injection of 100mg cyp? It just doesn't add up to me and seems significantly lower than I expected unfortunately as the past years it has always come out much better. Any feedback is of course appreciated. Thanks.

There is quite a variation in people's response to test injections. I response very strongly. 80 mg e4d puts me at roughly 1300 ng/dL 4 days after injection. But I only weight about 145 so my injection of 80 mg is large per pound of body weight.

I inject every Monday and Thursday am. I always get blood work on Thursday am before I pin. I'm not right at 800 but plus or minus 20-40 points. When I do UGL I get crazy swings in blood work. I bumped my dose once with a UGL to 250 a week and after 6 weeks it hit 1450. Needless to say that shit was over dosed like hell.

I pretty much stick to Pharm stuff now. I know its dosed properly and know what my AI protocol should be, When you get hot gear like I had when I bumped my dose to 250 it can screw up everything.

Its also not but a few $$ more if you know where to look. If your paying double for Pharm grade than UGL you're not shopping correctly.

Very good info man, I appreciate it!

Back