Test levels before and after cycle

sarcoplasm

Hello I'm new here.
My question is regarding testosterone levels before and and after a cycle. How is it possible that someones test can go from 750 to 150 post cycle even though 10,000 unitS Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was used? How long before one's test level returns to normal NUMERICALLY?, and is it necessary for the numbers to return to normal before another cycle can begin? Can a bro with expiriece with bloodwork please respond. Thanks. Sarcoplasm

respon

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does nothing to restore natural test levels. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will temporarily raise test levels, but they will fall fast as the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) clears the system.

You should never take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle as it will suppress natural test even further. HCg should only be taken during a cycle to prevent your testicles from shrinking or during the last few weeks to revert the shrinkage.

Clomid and Nolvadex are used to restore the natural test levels.

Welcome to the board !!

So you used nothing but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for your post-cycle recovery ??

How long ago did you finish and have you held on to much of your gains ??

Thanks Stonecold,
My friend claims he used nothing but HCG, which he started 2 weeks after his last shot his blood was tested 8-9 weeks after last shot. Thanks for the help
Sarcoplasm

lawn saver- do sucesfully use that method? i alway see people saying that they use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle.

In my opinion using it post cycle will only delay recovery. If you use it during the cycle to maintain testes size then all will be good.

Back