test nose bleeds

imdennis

Poacher
so after week 4, i've been getting nose bleeds often, i assume its due to increase blood pressure but it happens during the most randomest time, when i deadlift or squat for my heavy where i fail at like 3 reps ill get a gusher going, yesterday i threw myself on a girls bed and my nose started bleeding, it could be the weather right? in canada its all over the place and im going from hot to cold and vice versa often, any tactics to keep it at bay, its not an everyday thing but it'll happen like 3 times a week, happened today so i decided to ask, normally i just kick my head back and it stop, any suggestions, i dont really wanna go to the doctor as they just look at ur nose and prescribe random asss shit.... and no im not picking my nose when this happens :finger:

suggestions?

gear can cause nose bleeds i dnt know what ur on but yes it can be a side affect from the gear. also the weather could have an affect on your nosebleeds if it to dry (the air) it can cause nose bleeds . if your prone to sinus infections stuff like that , i have had 5 sinus surgeries myself from sinisitus and i had nose bleeds a lot. also when the weather was up and down it effected my sinuses. its not fun been there and booo. but any ways yes nose bleeds can be from the gear and also can be from the weather. try some saline nasal sprays to keep it most and lubricated it help me a lot when i had my issues. try and research the efects of the certain gear your using and see if its that and also try the nasal saline sprays. here in the states it bout 5-6 dollars and its called simply saline. hope that help a lil bro

oh and try to stay away from steroid based nasal based your doctor might prescribe its very harsh on your sinus tissues and your cappilaries in the nose will become addicted to it , not a joke , the sisnus cappilaries will seriosouly become "dope sick " for the medicine. it sucks been there done that and its worse then not having it. your sisus tissue will feel dry all the time and it will be painful from the inflamation. you might be diff but for me i wish i never used it. jus my .02 cents.

Maybe you should change your cycle, and there can a spot in your nose which bleeds . Maybe you need recovery on that point.
But for sure high blood pressure is a factor

i get nose bleeds as well at this time of year from the weather , not very aften but i think it also has to do with the air temperature as well

When I have high estro or high sodium intake I tend to get nose bleeds, it doesn't really bleed out but there's blood when I blow my nose.

It could very well be you having a dry nose or allergies. You are putting a lot of strain on your body during exercise it seems like. My guess is this....that it has to do with your BP being elevated and the fact that you have a dry nose or allergies.

It could very well be you having a dry nose or allergies. You are putting a lot of strain on your body during exercise it seems like. My guess is this....that it has to do with your BP being elevated and the fact that you have a dry nose or allergies.

ima just go with this, aha thanks everyone

Belive it or not what I found that worked for me over seas was a very light coat of vaselone inside my nose because it was so dry. And am talking light dont want to be sneezing and shooting out a vaseline rocket at some one lol.

Belive it or not what I found that worked for me over seas was a very light coat of Vaseline inside my nose because it was so dry. And am talking light dont want to be sneezing and shooting out a Vaseline rocket at some one lol.
Plus one on this...either Vaseline or an antibiotic ointment works fine...once you have a nose bleed its like any other sore or cut on your body and it's easy to make it reopen so to keep it moist with an 'ointment' will allow it to heal properly

Dude, you're supposed to inject the steroids into your muscles, not snort them. Sheesh.

On a serious note, did you ever check your blood pressure?

Back