Test only cycle

tilldeath

SO have a lot of experience in the PH world and finally found a source I trust on injectables. That being said I'm going to run a test-e only cycle @ 500mg per week for 10 weeks. Adex @.25mg every 3rd day. My questions are what's the ideal estradiol range to look for at my 4 week blood work? Also if I can find a source for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I will likely run it during the cycle. Since I'm currently finishing a PH cycle ATM and plan to run one last one this winter. If I bought my test now will it be fine @ room temp. to use come next fall?

It should be fine. As long as its kept out of the sun and at room temp. Most test cyp or enanthate has a shelf life greater than 2 years.

stop the ph bs and run the test this winter

would if I didn't already have them stocked and all the support stuff ready to go. Also will be traveling a lot this winter and I can swing 8 weeks total on cycle and post cycle therapy (pct), but 16 is a no go. Also not going to run it till I can find a Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) source and it seems that is becoming an issue. WOuld have started with pinning if I could have found a source sooner.

Back