test only cycles

staybig

why can you not just test to get your size on all the time, or is there a stopping place there that you can not grow off of test only cycle anymore, and you have to stack it with somthing to make any more gains??

have you guys every hit that spot where you can not gain from test only cycle any more and you have to stack it with somthing to make anymore gains???

if you do not compete..................

You can get great gains from Test Only cycles. Im with johnny though never hit that mark like some others...

I really dont think there is a point that doing only test wont provide gains. It all comes down to diet. If you are past your genetic limit then you have to learn what its like to eat like a mad man in order to keep getting or even maintaining gains.

how many people out there that does not grow off of test only cycles,and they have to use something else with it to grow like tren or slin with there test anymore people???????????

i have never done a cycle without test! its alomost a must. i will be doing tren/eq/winny for a show stack. this is to harden up. test works great for me. test and dbol together is my favorite combo so far!

T

Stacking other things just covers other pathways for growth. Test only didn't do me a whole lot, but I'm kind of big, and I probably didn't take enough of it. Ultimate synergy for growth is something like test, fina, dbol.

Its all about diet and training. You can take a little bit of everything, and you may still see the same reulst as you do off of 750mg of test alone.

bro ive run long test only cycles with only 30 mg of dbol for the first 4 weeks just to kick start the cycle and im telling you i grew and got stronger until the end , only getting off cycle because it was time to let my system rest , 3 icn enathate amps per week for about 22-24 weeks or so [ i forgot lol ] gave me strength , growth and serious woodies lol

the reason i am asking it that i do not compete i just work out for myself and the girls i wondering i just keep doing test only cycles to get big on and save alot of money just doing test only cycles...

I just got off a test cycle and gained 15 pounds and alot of upper body muscle size. No complaints! My partner did the same but didn't diet right and didn't gain shit.

I've been taking the sauce on and off for about ten years now. I've experimented with all the different stuff out there, but I always come back to test. Currently running 250mgs of enanthate per week and 100mgs of suspension on training days. Still gaining nicely.

:druggie:

No one has hit the nail quite on the head just yet...Steriods are really derivatives of testosterone. Testosterone was altered because it has some dangerous sides. The final product after these alterations were many diff kinds of steriods which could not promote the same type of growth as testosterone, but all had less side effects. So ppl started to compromise. They would take test with some eq or deca instead of just upping their test in hopes of getting less sides with similar gains. If you just want to bulk, there is no reason to use another steriod other than test unless you are worried about the sides. You dont need exotic stacks. IMO you're on the rite track...keep savin your money and getting better gains by buying the test...you'll be the one smilin' in the end.

snowboarder said:
I've been taking the sauce on and off for about ten years now. I've experimented with all the different stuff out there, but I always come back to test. Currently running 250mgs of enanthate per week and 100mgs of suspension on training days. Still gaining nicely.

:druggie:
Why only on the days you train? you grow when you're recovering (that means on the days when you dont train also)

i have never done a cycle without test! its alomost a must. i will be doing tren/eq/winny for a show stack. this is to harden up. test works great for me. test and dbol together is my favorite combo so far!

Hey Traps, I'm about to do that combo for my first comin' up pretty soon. Basically when it gets here. How did that combo effect you? I mean, I know through research how well it works. I was just looking for a first had account.

Back