Test Only First Cycle Experiences???

Millineum Man

Has anyone used Test only on their First Cycle? If so, how much did you gain? What were your strength increases like during the cycle? I'm finally going to take the plunge and do my First Cycle this month and want to make sure I'm going the right route. Stats: 31 years old, 6'3" 225lbs and 8-9% bodyfat. Here's my planned cycle.

Test Enanthate@600mgs for 12 weeks
Arimidex@.25mgs ED( To Keep Me Dry)
Nolvadex@10mgs ED

Did 500mg Test Enan for 12 weeks, gained just shy of 20 pounds, kept just over 10 (had the flu afterward).
500mg ismore than enough for a first cycle.

StoneColdNTO said:
Why do I even bother ??

Have you considered doing a cc every 4 days, that would be 525mg/week
Not a big deal either way. The MAIN focus will be on my diet(6-7 meals a day), training(4 days a week/45-60 minutes each) & recuperation.

Did 400mg test cyp 2x a week 10 weeks with clomid at the end.hated the clomid,love the test,hated the clomid,really hated the clomid....anyway ,put on about 18 pounds,kept about 8 or so.

I did a 10 week Test E only cycle for my first...500mg a week. Ate everything in site and gained almost 30 lbs and kept 17. Strength went up and stayed up nicely.

ntnfdvd said:
I did a 10 week Test E only cycle for my first...500mg a week. Ate everything in site and gained almost 30 lbs and kept 17. Strength went up and stayed up nicely.
Did you use any Arimidex during the cycle?

Millineum Man said:
Did you use any Arimidex during the cycle?
No...hence why I dropped 13lbs after the cycle...all water weight. I use L-dex now to help with the bloat.

1st cycle was sust(karachi) 250 mg e5d. Gained 25 lbs and kept every ounce of it. At least until I started my 2nd cycle 10 weeks later.

Back