Test p mast p tren a cycle... winny back end of the cycle?

Clover80

What's up bros first time poster here long time reader! Just looking for some opinions on a cycle I just started.

Stats - 5'9 210lbs 36 years old 14%bf

This is prob my 15 th cycle or so I have tried most compounds out there minus primo. Right now I just started a triblend of test p, mast p, and tren a I'm doing 100 mg of each eod. I used to do ed pins but scar tissue has caught up to me over the years and I only inject glutes now I know my levels would be more stable at every day pins so no need for the info lol. I also know a lot of you like tren higher then test but I have run this cycle 4 times now and this is my favorite one at this dose. My question is about adding the winny in 50 mg a day at the end. I'm gonna do a 10 week cycle and winny has no affect on my joints at that dose 100 mg a day yea 50 no. You think it's over kill with the mast? I'm already bald so I'm not worried about hair loss ***128514;
Thanks for the help in advance!

is this a cutting cycle ? if so yeah cut down to low body fat during this cycle and blast some winny at the end and dry out if thats the look your going for , its not going to be too much , its just one oral your adding with a very basic test.tren.mast cycle . pretty straight forward.

if you have lots of scar tissue built up and you want to inject every day , then trying switching to using insulin pins (backloaded) and inject things like your biceps, chest, quads, calves, etc..

I thought you wanted to stay away from the blends if you were after more stable levels.?
Is my thinking wrong?

is this a cutting cycle ? if so yeah cut down to low body fat during this cycle and blast some winny at the end and dry out if thats the look your going for , its not going to be too much , its just one oral your adding with a very basic test.tren.mast cycle . pretty straight forward.

if you have lots of scar tissue built up and you want to inject every day , then trying switching to using insulin pins (backloaded) and inject things like your biceps, chest, quads, calves, etc..

Seriously insulin pins? 2cc? How is that possible? How long does that take to inject

I thought you wanted to stay away from the blends if you were after more stable levels.?
Is my thinking wrong?

if its a short ester only blend, and you inject daily or eod at minimum you'll be fine and maintain very stable levels.
like test p, mast p, tren A . thats all short ester.

its when you get into multiple ester blends that maintaining steady levels is an issue , like sustanon, which has a combination of long and short esters.

14 percent and winny = waste I m o but I despise winny as it dire s up my joint s and makes crapping painful.

I get it a lot of people hate winny but my body has no joint issues at 50mg a day and I'm starting this cycle at 14% which is high for me but holidays just ended I do it to myself every year but I'm gonna add the winny on the tail end so I better not be 14% at the end of this cycle lol

I'm using 50 mg ed of winny right now it's my first time using it. I haven't had any issues with my joints but I'm getting some gnarly zits on my shoulders like some wicked big zits and I never have an acne problem. On the flip side I'm getting some wicked cuts on my shoulders that I've never had before.

Back