test prop cream questions

m407

Hi everyone, my dr prescribed a 10% test prop cream for me from a local compounding pharmacy. It's 100mg/ml and I'm on 1 ml per day.

Anyone know if there's an equivalent injection mg for that? I've heard only a small amount of topical actually gets absorbed so I'm curious what sort of injection dose I'd be on and if I need to worry about estrogen levels yet. I'm supposed to go back in 3 months to get another blood test.

Also, anyone know what the cream base that's used is and is it possible to buy an over the counter or something the general public can buy?

Thanks

You will absorb about 10 mg , that's a good daily dose, give it time , 100mg pd is the high end of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosing

Got my pops on a similar dosage but going to send him for blood tests in 2 weeks....I'm shooting for 40% absorption and 40% conversion at 150mg/ml using Phlogel Ultra as a carrier. Which would be about 24mg/day. I'm not sure what the equivalent injection dosage would be but we are shooting for a specific test level and will adjust applications to get him where we want him.

I will post some test results after I drag him back to labcorp in another week or so.

Got my pops on a similar dosage but going to send him for blood tests in 2 weeks....I'm shooting for 40% absorption and 40% conversion at 150mg/ml using Phlogel Ultra as a carrier. Which would be about 24mg/day. I'm not sure what the equivalent injection dosage would be but we are shooting for a specific test level and will adjust applications to get him where we want him.

I will post some test results after I drag him back to labcorp in another week or so.

Hey, thanks for the response and info. I'll be getting my bw done next month and see how I'm doing.

Back