Test Prop Crystalized

Dish_Bizkit

Has anyone had Test Prop Crystalize in the vial before. I used it on saturday and it was fine, used it monday and it was fine, I went to home for lunch to use it today and it had crystalized. The solution at the bottom was totally crystalized and there crystal pieces floating around in it. What can I do? is it useless now? Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thanks!!

I think if you gently heat it up in a warm water bath, it should go back into solution........but.........bump for opinions.

Hey bro.......I just remembered about that other thread you started about diluting your Prop with oil or b-12 to cut the pain from the supposedly high BA content.

The pain you are experiencing is most likely caused by the Prop falling out of solution and crystalizing after it's injected, not the BA.

Make sense ??

bro now that I saw that crystalization in the Prop solution, I agree with you 100%, you make perfect sense and that's exactly what I was telling my wife during dinner tonight. I told her "I bet that stuff is crystalizing in my Quad Muscle" I remember reading a thread that buffdoc mentioned about gear like prop or fina falling out of solution in the muscle and he said that I won't harm you in any way it just hurts like hell! I showed her the vial with all the crystalization in it. bump for suggestions on how I can make it stable........ Thanks SCNTO!!

ok

you need to add some benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate to the vial ,,, then heat till crystals dissolve,, then it should hold,,, what size is your vial? is it 100mg/cc? i can suggest some numbers once i know the overall amount

Bro heres what you do:

Add 10% BB to the mix, shake it up then slowly heat it until its back in solution, and let it slowly cool down!

That should take care of most of the pain.

Chemical Evolution said:
Bro heres what you do:

Add 10% BB to the mix, shake it up then slowly heat it until its back in solution, and let it slowly cool down!

That should take care of most of the pain.

Agreed.

Back