Test prop/tren ace need advice

BigPapa1220

Hey guys

I'm 27. Recently lost around 40 lbs naturally but want to get back on. Did 2 cycles in college of just straight test cyp. I was an idiot and didn't do any anti estrogen and was partying. I will make sure I won't be drinking for all of cycle. I'm going to vegas next July and want to do this to cut for 8 weeks right before. I currently have some gyno (I know this won't help it I've already consulted about getting the surgery) but I've heard great things about running this cycle.. Was going to do 100 prop eod and 50 tren eod. As well as run aromasin all cycle. Is this best for cutting? Any advice or suggestions.grealty appreciated. Would love to do anavar also but heard it's very pricy.

Hey guys

I'm 27. Recently lost around 40 lbs naturally but want to get back on. Did 2 cycles in college of just straight test cyp. I was an idiot and didn't do any anti estrogen and was partying. I will make sure I won't be drinking for all of cycle. I'm going to vegas next July and want to do this to cut for 8 weeks right before. I currently have some gyno (I know this won't help it I've already consulted about getting the surgery) but I've heard great things about running this cycle.. Was going to do 100 prop eod and 50 tren eod. As well as run aromasin all cycle. Is this best for cutting? Any advice or suggestions.grealty appreciated. Would love to do anavar also but heard it's very pricy.

no pct after your 2 cycles in college? whats your training like? actual cycle history? have you done blood test to see what your levels are?

I ran a similar cycle last summer but 75 of tren eod and eventually bumped the prop and tren to ed and the tren at 100.

Diet and training are obviously your meat and potatoes. But From my experience I got in kickass shape from just those two compounds. I'm sure you will also as long as you train your ass off and eat right.
Also you say you lost 40 lbs are you lean now? Because don't expect a miracle if your way out of shape.

That's just my experience.

I'm sure the big dogs will chime in to help you out with some real solid advice.

I'm 200 now. Would like to get more lean before the cycle. Levels are all good. Pretty healthy other than the fact from genetics I'm on blood pressure meds. Plan on being monitored throughout cycle and take milk thistle and liver 52. Can you use the armasin for pct as well as throughout cycle or do nolva?

Also haven't done a cycle since college like 6 years ago so my body should react to it pretty aggressively. Also considered primo in place of tren but feel like tren wul give much stronger results. In terms of training I was a hardcore athlete/lifter all through high school and most of college. (High school took a ton of prohormones but was an ox.

Past 3 years after college life got me busy and gained the weight. I'm back to old regimen of 7 days a week. Feel like 26-36 is best time to juice.

If you have some gyno and your worried about it flaring up, then run the lowest amount of test you can get by with , and up your other non aromamatizing compounds.

test Prop - 50mg eod
tren A - 75mg eod
Var - 50mg daily
8 weeks - with an AI dosed low and caber on hand (the last thing you want is to flare up your gyno with elevated prolactin from the tren)

^that should keep you anabolic as hell while cutting. the var and tren have some mild fat burning properties as well. Tren does a bit better in a calorie surplus due to its nutrient partitioning, but is plenty effective in a cut as well

the other option if you don't want to go down the Tren train just yet having only 2 cycles under your belt, not controlling your estrogen, is to do this

Test P - 50mg eod
Primo A - 75mg daily
Var - 50mg daily

this will have way less negative sides with switching the tren out with Primo , you'll have no gyno issues that can flare up from prolactin. Primo is also one of the best compounds to run while in a calorie deficit and cutting as its very anti-catabolic

There's a city in Wisconsin called appleton. Your name caught my eye because I been there before and I thought maybe you were referring to the city.

Oh, didnt know they named a city after me :) I actually chose that username after my favorite Jamaican Rum...mon

......u do need to get squared away before you undertake any exo augment of your bodies hormone s as the pitfall s can be potentially more pronounced if ur overweight and gyno prone already. An ai and a anti prolact. regimine is/may/ will need addressing.

THat being said prop/tren-a ; my favorite cycle albeit low dose as it s food that is the most anabolic thing on this planet you can ingest and will always determine size cut s strength etc. Being almost 53 I ve come to realize that food training aerobic s rest are 4 side s of the "squared" away lifestyle with AAS enhancing the four .

Factor in your genetic s and goals to determine THE LOOK you want and can maintain using AAS to help in achieving this vary to each individual. Don t plan a cycle on a trip to Vegas. Cash will get u laid more than looking good naked.

I think tren is overrated unless you already have some good size on you. I used it few months after starting gear and I just got some strength gains and dryness.

Few years later I use it and look insane :wink2:

2e3pljk.png

Which anti estrogen should I use for whole cycle and pct with least sides. I've been told aromasin?

depends on what your running . if your running under 200mg a week of test with non aromatizing compounds stacked , you may not need one (thats person dependent) . with a light cycle Aromosin would do just fine though

Lol yea deff gonna run it since I have gyno from last surgery. Even though the gyno won't go away with out surgery, will tren deff help cut the fat around the chest?

Back