Test Prop/Var cutting dosage

Looking to run a quick cutting cycle of test p and var.

1-8 test prop 100 or 125mg ed
Var 3-8 40 or 60mg ed

What do you think about these dosages? Not sure what's ideal for my goals. I'd like to minimize muscle loss and possibly make some small gains while dropping to 8% bf or so. Hoping the var will help me cut up at the end. I have 40mg pills, so I can cut them in half. Quarters are probably too small.

Currently at 195lbs 11% bf.

23 years old (a tad young, I'm aware) 6'3''

This is my first cycle.

1-8 .25mg adex eod
3-8 250iu hcg 2x/week

pct 3 days after last pin

clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
1-

A tad young and a tad light bro. But if your hell bent on doing this cycle, 150mg of Prop EOD is plenty. And run your hCG from the beginning when using short esters.

Also, no need for Clomid to be 100mg in your second wk. Drop it to 50mg.

If its your 1st cycle you might want to rethink prop as its one of the most painful shots and pinning yourself that much isnt easy for a beginner

If its your 1st cycle you might want to rethink prop as its one of the most painful shots and pinning yourself that much isnt easy for a beginner

So I hear. I have a good pain tolerance and can handle this sort of thing pretty well. Plus I already have the test :(. Wish me luck I guess?

I would go with 100mg eod for the test and 75mg var ed. No need for 700mg of test for this purpose.

So do you see 60mg as ineffective? It'll just be difficult to dose my 40mg pills at 75mg. Can you share your reasoning? Thanks for the input.

A tad young and a tad light bro. But if your hell bent on doing this cycle, 150mg of Prop EOD is plenty. And run your hCG from the beginning when using short esters.

Also, no need for Clomid to be 100mg in your second wk. Drop it to 50mg.

Thanks man. I meant to type eod for the test. Def not using 700/week. 125eod will suffice?

i ve tried var twice .. never again ..

Care to share? Is it the money issue?

No I'm not saying 60mg is ineffective. I'm saying in my opinion the real money from var comes at doses of 75-100mg a day. Others will disagree but that's what I say. Its a mild compound but very effective at higher doses. However I didn't realize this was your first cycle. In that case since you already have the gear I assume and your set on this just stick with 100mg eod of the prop with 60mg var. You will get great results on a first cycle with that if diet and training is in check.

Lol if i had a dollar for everytime i heard somebody say they had a high pain tolerance only to have prop make them think twice id be able to buy a nice size cycle. Good luck bro

No I'm not saying 60mg is ineffective. I'm saying in my opinion the real money from var comes at doses of 75-100mg a day. Others will disagree but that's what I say. Its a mild compound but very effective at higher doses. However I didn't realize this was your first cycle. In that case since you already have the gear I assume and your set on this just stick with 100mg eod of the prop with 60mg var. You will get great results on a first cycle with that if diet and training is in check.

I agree.

Thank you. At 75mg I'd be able to run it for just less than 4 weeks. Not sure if that'd be a better choice or not. Excited as hell, though.

Lol if i had a dollar for everytime i heard somebody say they had a high pain tolerance only to have prop make them think twice id be able to buy a nice size cycle. Good luck bro

But I do, I swear. I didn't even cry when I fell of my tricycle yesterday and scraped my knee!

Nah but I guess we'll see. I'll have to suck it up I guess.

Either virgin muscle or gear that wasn't made well. Prop should not be that painful. Its nothing really, only time i'd have bad pain is if gear was crashed or if there was way too much BA.

Everyone is different, first cycle pinned prop with no issues. 450mg/week. My friend pins straight prop and can't walk for a week, then I pinned the same prop from the same jug, no issues. Hope your one that can handle it bro! Good luck

Everyone is different, first cycle pinned prop with no issues. 450mg/week. My friend pins straight prop and can't walk for a week, then I pinned the same prop from the same jug, no issues. Hope your one that can handle it bro! Good luck

Thank you sir. The fact that I've already spent the money will be extra incentive to suck it up.

Back