test prop/var !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diced

hey all just looking to hold onto muscle whilst in a defficit here and doing cardio planning on running var 50mg ed test prop 300mg a week !! is thier much cardiac risk with such low doses ?? nutrition is spot on as is training !! many thanks

hey all just looking to hold onto muscle whilst in a defficit here and doing cardio planning on running var 50mg ed test prop 300mg a week !! is thier much cardiac risk with such low doses ?? nutrition is spot on as is training !! many thanks

I'm of the opinion that no training or diet is 100% spot on and everyone's got room for improvement but if your rather leave the critique to the cycle only that's fine.

There will always be cardiac risk with AAS but generally the lower the doses and milder the compounds, the less risk they ultimately pose, but that's not to say cardiac problems could still happen. Taking in EFA's, high fiber diet and whole grains, plant sterols, cardio exercise, etc can all help increase cardiac health but back to the topic.

Those doses are plenty to stave off muscle loss but the number one thing is your diet and training combo. You can be on all the gear in the world but a bad diet or training program can effectively negate any cycle. The cycle just gives you that added buffer zone. I think that's a decent dose to accommodate a cut but what are your full stats and complete goals.

I'm of the opinion that no training or diet is 100% spot on and everyone's got room for improvement but if your rather leave the critique to the cycle only that's fine.

There will always be cardiac risk with AAS but generally the lower the doses and milder the compounds, the less risk they ultimately pose, but that's not to say cardiac problems could still happen. Taking in EFA's, high fiber diet and whole grains, plant sterols, cardio exercise, etc can all help increase cardiac health but back to the topic.

Those doses are plenty to stave off muscle loss but the number one thing is your diet and training combo. You can be on all the gear in the world but a bad diet or training program can effectively negate any cycle. The cycle just gives you that added buffer zone. I think that's a decent dose to accommodate a cut but what are your full stats and complete goals.

thanks for ur response , i appreciate it current stats are 5.10 85kg 11%bf cardio x3 a week 30 minutes weights x4 a week 45 min sessions push/pull/legs

diet im gettin in roughly 2400 cals a day atm

meal 1 - 4 slice of rye (grains for heart)
1 scoop whey
1 tbl almond butter

meal 2 - 200g brown rice
-4oz chicken breast

meal 3 - pwo 1 bagel
2 scoops whey

meal 4 - 6oz chicken breast
veggies
1 tbl almond butter

meal 5- 150g barramundi
veggies
1 tbl almond butter