test propionate or tren acetate?

IMTH

i did order testosterone propionate from my source and i recover a light yellow very thin powder..now u see what colour it gets when i make it ? it is tren or what? my source claims to be testosterone propionate

i did order testosterone propionate from my source and i recover a light yellow very thin powder..now u see what colour it gets when i make it ? it is tren or what? my source claims to be testosterone propionate

Never made Prop but that looks like some good ole tren to me!!! If you don't want it I'll take it off ur hands? :D J/K

Oh yeah, not that it matters to you but if your source did in fact send you Tren and you paid for Prop then you got a HELL of a DEAL because Tren is way more expensive than Prop....

i know its better deal but i need to know what im taking,i did use BA/BB and MCT oil all is clear white !

what taste and what is the melting point of both products? maybe i can do some tests

i did taste it..no taste at all,what taste the prop and tren should have?

also it smells like some chemical but that should be normal lol

i did taste it..no taste at all,what taste the prop and tren should have?

also it smells like some chemical but that should be normal lol

Tren is gonna taste like shit! and the taste will linger in your mouth for a while. I can't explain exactly what it taste like but it has a slight burning on the tongue. Not too bad but a little to me. If it doesn't taste really strong of "I don't know" something I can't describe but it is pretty strong, but if you taste nothing then I'm encouraged to believe it's not tren. Surely it taste like something? It looks exactly like tren to me!

GOOD SHIT TOO IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING WITH IT!!!!!!

Looks very similiar to the Tren E & ACE I've taken... None of my Test looked that dark but I'm not a chemist or a cook.

Back