Test prop's PIP is a fucking whore and a half fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Damn I'm waiting in some prop right now. First time using prop. Is it a lot worse than t400?

It's gonna get pinned regardless of how much it hurts.

Damn I'm waiting in some prop right now. First time using prop. Is it a lot worse than t400?

It's gonna get pinned regardless of how much it hurts.

i've used Test E only

nothing compared to it lol

i can't do a body weight squat (srs)

you will get ueed to th pip. and when you do feels amazing!!!! on some prop right now and just got out th gym. ate a blueberry kind bar and drank two raw eggs. prop baby!!!!!

gotta learn to love that pain....run some suspension/tne for a couple months and then come back to prop. GUARANTEED you'll have a different opinion

Thades you sound like a smart individual. My reasoning for saying that is usually people run test suspension when they are more advanced and have a certain goal that is not a normal steroid users goal. Lol what was your reasoning behind running suspension MR.Thades lol.

lol they say show respect to your elders and you joined steroidolodgy before me so that is why I said mr. ha ha ha plus it just sounded funny

I use only prop in my opinion it's the best for of test almost no waiting for it to kick in and the same for waiting for it to clear out :p
If you're scared of a little pain you shouldn't be in the gym
Also you get used to It after a while

I have been running 150 prop eod for 3 weeks now. One thing I have felt that helps is that warming the oil under the sink for a good minute or so. I notice the oil become much easier to inject. I have had some days where I limped a bit but it's really nothing. By now I feel a little stiffness but I've had so much worse playing sports that this is a piece of cake. I inject only in my quads so I only alternate legs and by the time it's time to inject the same leg it's already 100% recovered.

The esthers of injectable steroids are made by Acidic substances . For example:
Testosterone Base Molecule 100 mg + Enanthoic Acid 28 mg = 128 mg Testosterone Enanthate
My guess is the acid used to create Propionate ester makes more discomfort on muscle than the other acidic material used for other esters
Thats why : Test Enanthate no PIP, Test Prop high PIP, Test Phenylprop middle PIP

Back