test suspension + dbol

tyhigs

wks 1-4 20 mgs dbol ED
wks 1-4 25 mgs T suspension 2x ED
wks 1-4 100mgs prop ED.
rest 6 wks and repeat

Please dont tell me to up the dbol cause it will be my first time using it and I am very sensitive to gyno.

what do you guys think I can expect from this cycle?

well my question shuould have been more specific. will I bloat like crazy? is it likely to get that bloated? is it a good stack? I reccently read on meso that mike mentzer only did 300mgs deca + 25 mgs dbol ED for 12 wks for the olympia, and im not trying to be an IFBB pro. so how does it look? if my training and diet are on ??

tyhigs said:
wks 1-4 20 mgs dbol ED
wks 1-4 25 mgs T suspension 2x ED
wks 1-4 100mgs prop ED.
rest 6 wks and repeat

what is prop? when i see that i think of test prop. i would think that its not that here because he's taking susp.

tyhigs said:
well my question shuould have been more specific. will I bloat like crazy? is it likely to get that bloated? is it a good stack? I reccently read on meso that mike mentzer only did 300mgs deca + 25 mgs dbol ED for 12 wks for the olympia, and im not trying to be an IFBB pro. so how does it look? if my training and diet are on ??

Everybody is different when it comes to this.. I didnt bloat at all with 35 Mg ED D-Bols but I bloat like cray with 100 Mg Ed Test Prop.. Hell I gained 10 lbs in 4 days off the Prop alone.. I do know that 20 Mg of D-Bol is not gonna get you where you want to be. IMHO..

I would up the D-Bol, and have Nolvadex on hand just in case of Gyno.. Yo0u want to get Max results on your first cycle cause that is when the receptors are most ready for the cycle.

not my first cycle, but would be my first time using dbol. this is only an idea so far cause im still losing bf. anyway, I have pre-existing gyno. I might raise the dbol to 30mgs ed, but I will take 40mgs nolva ED as well CAUSE I DONT WANT FULL FLEDGED BOOBS.

thanks guys

phatboy, there are test susp and test prop mixes. chinaman makes some. But my favorite guy doesnt mix them in the same vial. so I will just mix the test prop and test susp in the same syringe. and yes they are very different compounds cause the susp has no ester.

tyhigs said:
will I bloat like crazy? is it likely to get that bloated?
You're on 1g of test...ofcourse you're going to be bloated.
tyhigs said:
is it a good stack?
If I would do it, it's a good stack.
tyhigs said:
I reccently read on meso that mike mentzer only did 300mgs deca + 25 mgs dbol ED for 12 wks for the olympia, and im not trying to be an IFBB pro.
I don't believe it, but that's beside the point. You're not him.
tyhigs said:
so how does it look? if my training and diet are on ??
It looks great for a 4 week cycle. I dont think you necessarily have to bump up the dbol because of the fact that you're on a gram of test. I'm alittle concerned about the fact that you keep bitching about your gyno...BOTH THE PROP AND SUSP will aromatize also...I'd be more worried about 1g of test growing me tits than dbol.

Ready2explode pretty much summed it up for you bro, i personally would swap out one of tests, run the one you are going to keep at 100mg ed, and run some tren in their. Tren dbol test should do wonders. But that is just me. Possiblly a oil based test suspension so it absobs a little slower and you can shoot once a day.

OK I remember reading that it takes the liver longer to degrade the estrogen from dbol because it is 17 methylated. Thatas why Im more convered with estrogen from dbol.

I like to read whatever you got that info from. Dbol does form a very potent estrogen (E2), but so will test, and as long as ur running some letro with the cycle you'll have nothing to worry about.

ready2explode said:
. I'm alittle concerned about the fact that you keep bitching about your gyno...BOTH THE PROP AND SUSP will aromatize also...I'd be more worried about 1g of test growing me tits than dbol.

I find yor comment about me 'bitching' to be a little condescending, along with many of your other posts on s'ology. Really, you think you are some sort of hormone expert and can tell me how my body will react to each particular AAS? No one in their right mind would say anything with 100% accuracy, and if you knew anything about pre-existing gyno, you would know that once you have it, the smallest bit of normally benign substances will aggravate it, including alcohol and trenbolone.No guy wants to sport a pair of boobs. Im not a tranny.

Dbol and test susp are known to aromatize more than any other steroids put together. Thats why they are known for 'water weigh". Gram of test or not, it matters which Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ESTER you pick. Now heres the info.

"It is also interesting to note that methandrostenolone is structurally identical to boldenone, except that it contains the added c17 alpha alkyl group discussed above. This fact makes clear the impact of altering a steroid in such a way, as these two compounds appear to act very differently in the body. The main dissimilarity seems to lie in the tendency for estrogenic side effects, which seems to be much more pronounced with Dianabol. Equipoise is known to be quite mild in this regard, and users therefore commonly take this drug without any need to addition an antiestrogen. Dianabol is much more estrogenic not because it is more easily aromatized, as in fact the 17 alpha methyl group and c1-2 double bond both slow the process of aromatization. The problem is that methandrostenolone converts to 17alpha methylestradiol, a more biologically active form of estrogen than regular estradiol. But Dianabol also appears to be much more potent in terms of muscle mass compared to boldenone, supporting the notion that estrogen does play an important role in anabolism. In fact boldenone and methandrostenolone differ so much in their potencies as anabolics that the two are rarely though of as related. As a result, the use of Dianabol is typically restricted to bulking phases of training while Equipoise is considered an excellent cutting or lean-mass building steroid.

"

http://216.239.51.104/search?q =cache:uPJkvTV0PL8J:www.freeanabolicsteroidsinfo.com/dianabol.htm+dianabol+equipoise+estrogen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

tyhigs said:
I find yor comment about me 'bitching' to be a little condescending, along with many of your other posts on s'ology. Really, you think you are some sort of hormone expert and can tell me how my body will react to each particular AAS?
I aplogize bro. That comment did come off harsh. The reason it was made is because you're taking 1050mgs of test A WEEK, and only 140mgs of dbol. Now think about this a little...you kept mentioning you're scared of gyno, but running 1050mgs a week!? The dbol is the LEAST of your concerns. Running letro would/should easily take care of any gyno problems, and if not letro, then nolvadex. You should know this, especially when you want to run over a gram of test in a cycle. That was the other reason I made the comment.

I also realize that the "you think you are some sort of hormone expert" comment out of anger, as is some of your other comments. I'll ignore them, no biggie, and again I'm sorry for coming off as I did.

tyhigs said:
No one in their right mind would say anything with 100% accuracy, and if you knew anything about pre-existing gyno, you would know that once you have it, the smallest bit of normally benign substances will aggravate it, including alcohol and trenbolone.No guy wants to sport a pair of boobs. Im not a tranny.

Dbol and test susp are known to aromatize more than any other steroids put together. Thats why they are known for 'water weigh". Gram of test or not, it matters which Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ESTER you pick. Now heres the info.
I can tell you with 100% accuracy that if you 20mgs of dbol will give you gyno, 1050mgs of test will too.

I have a slight case of pre-existing gyno from puberty. You're not talking to someone who doesn't have this problem.

The ester only effects the rate at which testosterone will be let in the blood stream. I don't know where you were going with this point.

Back