Test suspension mixed with test e same shot

ANGRYCRACKER

I'm new to the test suspension game but I am a powerlifter and got it for more of a pre workout on my heavier days . But I was wondering if it's ok to mix my test e and suspension in the same shot since the suspension Is more watery and the E is more of a oil will it be ok and will the suspension still kick in as quickly ?

I'm new to the test suspension game but I am a powerlifter and got it for more of a pre workout on my heavier days . But I was wondering if it's ok to mix my test e and suspension in the same shot since the suspension Is more watery and the E is more of a oil will it be ok and will the suspension still kick in as quickly ?

If it is oil then I is better to do separate. But if oil no mater. I'm not privy to what you have. People have mixed oil base with water but ya kowq water and oil don't mix well, :dunno:

At any rate I'm an old school guy and I would like then to be carried separate at any rate. Why not. I don't make a big deal myself about drawing with one point and pinning with another. I just use whatever to draw and pin so it's a quickie thing for me.

Last edited:
Mostly I just didn't want to use a whole other inject spot on just some suspension

Man there are 3 glute sites on each side that's 6 then pecs + 2 then delts + 2 then quads x 2 that right there is 10 different common sites.
:Pat: Really I don't know what is the problem with sites.

BUT let me polite, and to each their own. It is a personal choice as we know so no worries with what you say and not for me to criticize anyone. :dunno:

Good luck

Last edited:
Hello Angry, can you layout your stats and cycle protocol for us. You've been here a while so you know we are interested. Thanks , OMM

Mostly I just didn't want to use a whole other inject spot on just some suspension

Man up or quit pinning!

You don't wanna waste a whole other pin spot on just some suspension? Then you should have thought about this before you bought it eh!

If your pinning test e then you're not gonna run out of spots to pin. I'm doing two short esters and suspension. I pin my ass off literally.

Like Mike said you have all sorts of places to pin.

Don't mix it just put those big boy pants on and pin something other than you glute.

Man up or quit pinning!

You don't wanna waste a whole other pin spot on just some suspension? Then you should have thought about this before you bought it eh!

If your pinning test e then you're not gonna run out of spots to pin. I'm doing two short esters and suspension. I pin my ass off literally.

Like Mike said you have all sorts of places to pin.

Don't mix it just put those big boy pants on and pin something other than you glute.

:laugh3:

Suspension is water based. Meaning you can use a 31g insulin pin you would not even feel. Just pin them separate.

Pin them separately, you can do the water based suspension in your belly fat (assuming you have some), near infinite injection sites.

Back