Test Suspension

Animalized

Anyone have a recipe for this they would like to share? :) Saw it asked for a couple times in Dtone's Recipes but never saw one posted...

Any body?:biggthump

I have never done Test suspension, so I don't know of any recipe for it.

But isn't it just Test (non-esterized) using water as the carrier instead of oil?
Or is it a little more complex than that?

Got a really good 1... Took 1.5ml of it in my quad last night no pip whatsoever.

I know you asked test suspension but I dont like waterbased as i dont trust them. But if you want to enjoy no pip heres a few recipes.
TNE (oil based)100mg/ml
2% BA
16% BB
15% Guaiacol
Oil carrier is 100% EO for thinness and to hold it you could get away with 50% EO but i think crashing is prob going to happen at that. It has been 4days since i brewed it... No crashing at all thin as water.

Got a really good 1... Took 1.5ml of it in my quad last night no pip whatsoever.

I know you asked test suspension but I dont like waterbased as i dont trust them. But if you want to enjoy no pip heres a few recipes.
TNE (oil based)100mg/ml
2% BA
16% BB
15% Guaiacol
Oil carrier is 100% EO for thinness and to hold it you could get away with 50% EO but i think crashing is prob going to happen at that. It has been 4days since i brewed it... No crashing at all thin as water.

Cool, thanks Alex!!!!

No probs, its alot of solvents though i have found its the only way to do it if you dont want any PIP or having to reheat constantly. Goodluck.

Back