Test suspension.

syko

Why is it that testosterone base (Test suspension) is being injected 2X a day maximum, with some people injecting once a day, providing that the half life of the active ingredient is 3-4 hours?? I mean, if you are doing 50mg ED, you nearly have nothing left in your system (about 12.5mg) by the time of your second injection of the day. This would lead to dramatic side effects accordingly to some articles i read on the boards.....Wouldnt 4X/day lead to much more beneficial effects, and much more stable blood levels? Also, HOW is it possible that some ppl are getting amazing gains off 2X/day injects and be having such a dramatic fluctuation of blood levels?

I would never use TNE

- short half life
- supposedly painful injection

I actually don't know of many poeple who use TNE.

I've been running 500mg test E a week, with 50mg of a prop/suspension mix ED for the first 2 weeks to kick it off. So far I'm 11 days in and I'm up 10lbs already, and it's not all water becuase I'm taking .25mg Adex EOD. I've had no sides at all so far

DougoeFre5h - Please tell me that it was all muscle.. J/K.. Hard to run the stuff even with experience..

thetopdog said:
I've been running 500mg test E a week, with 50mg of a prop/suspension mix ED for the first 2 weeks to kick it off. So far I'm 11 days in and I'm up 10lbs already, and it's not all water becuase I'm taking .25mg Adex EOD. I've had no sides at all so far

Just because you are taking Adex doesn't mean the weight isn't water. Adex doens't stop water buildup in the body. I guarantee you it is 99.9% water that you have gained.

azking said:
"I guarantee you it is 99.9% water that you have gained." sure bro???

I was running a gram a day of adex and still held more water then most would think is possible. Basically Im saying is adex wont necesarly prevent water.

Bimmer said:
I was running a gram a day of adex and still held more water then most would think is possible. Basically Im saying is adex wont necesarly prevent water.

You mean a milligram, right?

Ive read studies where 1mg adex a day lowered a healthy man's estrogen by only 40%. Just because you are taking adex doesnt mean your not holding water.

i have used suspension, and got great results...hurt like hell and was super hard to retain the gains, but looked great when i was on...i used 75mg ed...goodluck

99.9. Ok if you say. I love it. I keep about 85% of my gains. I also run or and Winstrol (winny) as well. I still think that he has gained a few pounds that will stay.

I love Test Suspension, I was even doing it correct at first and still made great gains, I was taking 100 mg EOD and got hugh from it .

Back