Test/Sust cycle help !!

What about the other idea of starting more sustanon today @ EOD and the test e 2 x week?

No good either?

The prop kicking in basically straight away and the other short ester... opposed to waiting 3-4 weeks for the test e to kick in? Makes no difference you think??

OK.

if your offened by the lmao, i only put that cause youre so dead set on this, you remind me of my brother actually.

in the grand scheme yes i feel it will make no difference.

your first 5 weeks are a waste and add 3 weeks of nothing to that and you are now have 8 weeks of your system shutdown for NOTHING. to make this work youll have to run another 12 weeks which will put you up to 20 weeks total of your system shutdown and for what?

its your choice dude do what you want.

its hard but i have walked away from a cycle before, and i never looked back in regret.

I def keep going. Especially if u made some good gains in the first five weeks. If u could get prop instead of the e. I would start that now but I think u will be fine with the e. And I gaurantee u will be stronger than ever since u took two weeks rest. Just my opinions!

why?

if your offened by the lmao, i only put that cause youre so dead set on this, you remind me of my brother actually.

in the grand scheme yes i feel it will make no difference.

your first 5 weeks are a waste and add 3 weeks of nothing to that and you are now have 8 weeks of your system shutdown for NOTHING. to make this work youll have to run another 12 weeks which will put you up to 20 weeks total of your system shutdown and for what?

its your choice dude do what you want.

its hard but i have walked away from a cycle before, and i never looked back in regret.

lol. yeah i know its fukin frustating. Just to let you know i was still able to workout during the time off the Sus. So the lifting hadnt stopped, just the gear.

Im pretty set on continuing through with the Test E... maybe even another 8 more weeks so that makes it 16weeks all up - if your going to say it like that. ??

Maybe i should be asking If you were going to continue running the cycle with the Test E - how would you do it lol.

Oh and you keep saying it has been a "waste" but if you seen my before/after photos i think you'd change your mind. Anyways cheers for all the feedback gents

it really doesnt matter if you keep going or not IMO. it can take up to 60 days for sust to get back to normal levels. 21 days is the absolute earliest you should start PCT.

how do you feel? did you crash yet? i doubt it.

it really doesnt matter if you keep going or not IMO. it can take up to 60 days for sust to get back to normal levels. 21 days is the absolute earliest you should start PCT.

how do you feel? did you crash yet? i doubt it.

I feel fine, still get really nice pumps etc and havent lost any size/weight. Can still feel the sus.... I've decided ill keep the Test E going @ 500mg/week for the remainding 10 weeks.... worst comes to worst i will stop the cycle and run post cycle therapy (pct). But really whts the worst that could happen, i start feeling like shit? a few sides?.....

just double up your first shot-then go back to normal dosages-you wont notice a difference, watch out for acne until your bloods stabilize.

sorry lads i dont sit on my computer 24/7 :p ...

I knew that would get you all going haha. I dont have any photos neither know how to even upload them anyways. Theres definatley alot of noticeable difference and alot of people have commented. Anyways test e started yesterday so thanks again for everyones comments and help!! much appreciated.

:bsflag:

I knew that would get you all going haha. I dont have any photos neither know how to even upload them anyways. Theres definatley alot of noticeable difference and alot of people have commented. Anyways test e started yesterday so thanks again for everyones comments and help!! much appreciated.

Take them on ur cell and send them to me. If ur willing to do that I'll u/l to here for u. No one in this world that knows how to use a computer can say they don't have a camera on their phone. Ur welcome for the help.

I couldn't of said it better myself.....

Back