Test, tren, anavar and clen cycl

alexh1

Bossi
Hey guys, looking at preparing my next cycle,
Doing some ground work before I actually decide what I want...

Currently doing a bulking cycle of..
500mg test e ( 250mg Monday 250mg Thursday) week 1 - 14
600mg deca ( 300mg Monday 300mg Thursday) week 2 - 12
70mg dbol ed weeks 2 - 10

Start weight was 105kg (230 pounds) 6 weeks in and I'm 111kg (244.2 pounds) 6.4" tall, bf - about 15 - 16%

I'm currently holding a fair bit of water as you could imagine, I've upped my dbol and deca from my original plan, not that it really matters..

BUT! I am looking for some informant on what I should do for my cutting cycle.. I hear everyone raving about " test, tren and anavar".
this will be my first time to ever use tren and anavar, I was looking at using test e over prop,
My plan is to use,
500mg test e weeks 1 - 12
600mg tren weeks 2 - 10
70mg anavar weeks 2 - 10
160mcg clen 2 weeks on 2 off during my cycle.

I currently have on hand 200mg tren which is 100mg tren e, 50 mg ace, 50mg hex.
Would 3ml a weeks be more then enough for a first time tren cycle?
Also is 8 weeks too long for a first time?
I've read so many contradicting things and would like a bit of personal input for the cycle I'll actually be running not one similar to mine..

Also any precautions I need to take whilst running tren an anavar other then my liver tablets? Eg pct or on cycle?

Thanks swolejars and trensetters!

Nothing wrong with that but I would tweak it like this personally

weeks 1-12 Test 500mgs
weeks 1-10 TriTren 600mgs
weeks 7-12 Anavar 70mgs a day
weeks 4-12 T3 25mcgs per day
weeks 15-18 PCT

Obviously an AI throughout and caber or prami on hand
I would drop the clen as it shouldn`t be needed with the tren

For first time on tren would 10 weeks be a bit heavy or is it a bit different because it's a tri tren?
also the t3, is that similar to clen or completely different? Haven't read much on it to be honest..
But thankyou for the input!

Its not too much plus your body will tell you when its had enough with the tren. My view on it is to put it to 10 weeks and at 8 weeks if you feel its time to stop then you can. But if you plan on 8 weeks and at the end of 8 weeks you feel awesome then what do you do if you only have enough for 8 weeks. Easier to stop than continue

Alot of people don`t realize that tren is actually suppressive on the thyroid and I always run a small dose of t3 or t4 with tren just to alleviate this. And yes it is catabolic but with the presence of AAS it can be like rocket fuel. But this is totally optional

Last edited:
That makes sense, should I keep the anavar week 7 - 12 regardless?

If the t3 helps I'll be chewing them, thanks heaps kazmir!

have you ran tren or clen before? that's a lot of clen, i don't know what male doses are regularly, but my GF(age 29) only runs 20 mcg a day. I have enough trouble sleeping on tren i couldn't imagine it combined with clen. That and your heart is gonna be jumping out of your chest.

Kazmir could you please share any info, such as articles or studies, about tren being suppresive on the thyroid? I always have trouble trying to find any actual studies on the stuff other than feed industry reports on cattle.

Don't really have studies other than my own experience.

This is how I figured it out, while on test only I had t3, t4, tsh tested prior to taking tren ace. 4 weeks later drew bloods and tested same values. my t3 was low while my t4 just made it into normal range and tsh was high which means that my body was not producing enough t3 and on the verge of t4 deficiency as well while running tren which to me would mean thyroid suppression. My uncle had me do this to prove he was right quite a while back.

Last edited:
I ran 160mcg during a break from gear and that is probably my limit, men I've read take clen a little better then women but maybe I'm a bit more tolerant?

Also did a fair bit of looking around on the web about t3 - t4 and heaps of people neglect it, I feel if after 3 weeks at the start my blood work should show what I need to do, always helps to have a kind doctor willing to help :)

Back