Test Tren Mast cycle log

Why are you asking that question? Are you not pleased with the results as it is?
If you're not happy, look into your diet instead of the gear!

No im happy an doing well, just thought the ghrp6 would be a good extra for PCT.
I'm adding it to PCT it wil help with hunger also.

ghrp6 will make you super hungry

Its a good bridge between cycles but i dunno how good itll do if you run it just for pct...as far as i know it needs some time to kick in and its best to run it for few months for best results

Anyways you made it through the first couple weeks :) now that shit should kick like a horse

ghrp6 will make you super hungry

Anyways you made it through the first couple weeks :) now that shit should kick like a horse

Yea I have used ghrp6 with cjc1295 both for 8 weeks bridge last year actually kept me lean even though I was eating everything in site the problem Is eating the correct thing when on ghrp6 I could eat anything in site which was bad.. But im more strict with dietin this time round.
Yea day 15 and upped my dosages a few days ago so I'm guessing this next week will kick off bigtime!!

Hello im on the same cycle
test 400 1/2 cc mon & thrusday
tren 300 1/2 cc mon & thrusday
mast 300 1 cc monday & thrusday

did my first inject on june 2nd . 2nd inject on the 6th . and im up like 9 pounds? is this common? ive lost alot of deffention in my stomach.

usually walk around at 165 pounds 10 % bf

did my first inject on june 2nd . 2nd inject on the 6th . and im up like 9 pounds? is this common? ive lost alot of deffention in my stomach.

You up 9lb so I'm guessing you gained bodyfat or water, also that's a fast weight jump, it's all about the diet if u gaining weight or basically what u trying to do bulk or cut..

I'm actually dieting slightly so I don't think il gain much but I do feel I've gained in the last few days & I hopefully havent gone up much in bodyfat il just add more cardio in also.

Last edited:
Yeah my diet is basically the same as it has been for the past 6 months low carb high protein. iam more thristy now so im guessing its just water weight that will shed its self off. was just wondering if this has happend to anyone else?

Day 18
Got gyno starting damit so going to use arimidex 0.25 e3d and proviron 50mg Ed keep it at bay until I start PCT then start letro with PCT.
Last night had a slip up in diet had my family over from another country and ate lots unfortunately! But interested to see the results on Sunday after the clinic again.

You feel a lump already? Cause sensitive nipples can often be misleading :)

Yea I feel it already I know I had 2 cans of beer only with a crappy meal & the next day it started.. And i upped my dosages 2 days before.. :bash:
It's my own fault so no excuse but il have it under control I always get advise from people which helps.

Day 18
Got gyno starting damit so going to use arimidex 0.25 e3d and proviron 50mg Ed keep it at bay until I start PCT then start letro with PCT.
Last night had a slip up in diet had my family over from another country and ate lots unfortunately! But interested to see the results on Sunday after the clinic again.

Damn bro bitch tits? Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind it could be from.the tren, especially when u consider the mast is somewhat keeping estrogen lower. Maybe try prami

Just a suggestion why not start Letro now and use Adex for PCT??? Id say use the stronger to eliminate the problems now and use Adex for PCT.. Also i read something about If you use adex or letro on-cycle to use aromasin for some reason cant remember exactly.. Nice log tho im starting this stack soon but Adding Anavar for the first 6 weeks and adding Mast weeks 6-12.

Damn bro bitch tits? Sorry to hear that. Keep in mind it could be from.the tren, especially when u consider the mast is somewhat keeping estrogen lower. Maybe try prami

Haha bitch tits it's not noticible but I can feel the pea size lump under the nipple, normally I get this every cycle then after PCT it has gone 75% and I just leave it until the next cycle. I am using liquid prami at 0.25 each night before bed.

Day 19
Getting more vascular & enjoying this cycle bigtime strength starting to kick in more also!
Flat press 5sets 10reps (28,28,36,40,40)
Flat fly 4sets 10reps (12,14,20,22)
Incline press 5sets 10reps (28,36,38,40,40)
Incline fly 3sets 10reps (14,20,22)
Bench press 1 rep max 370lb

im following your thread im on the same cycle day 9 today for me. and my strengh is also already up. did 225 flat bench 6 times on my 4th set. nautrual record was 3 reps.

i got greedy and try to max 275 one rep and i failed. lol

Day 20

Did a shoulder workout this morning went well
Did an afternoon Bicepts workout went well

I really notice a difference with this cutting juice cycle I don't like the low carb kind of diet but then again I can't have that bulk look also,,
unfortunately can't have the best of both worlds!!
Just takes time

Day 20

Did a shoulder workout this morning went well
Did an afternoon Bicepts workout went well

I really notice a difference with this cutting juice cycle I don't like the low carb kind of diet but then again I can't have that bulk look also,,
unfortunately can't have the best of both worlds!!
Just takes time

Have you noticed any weight gain? or extra fat around ur mid section? i had a full six pack b4 i started and its gone in 10 days of using. thinking just extreme water retintion and it will start to burn off any day now? ive up'd my cardio to try and control it.

Have you noticed any weight gain? or extra fat around ur mid section?.

To be honest Im goin to the clinic tomoro so il give an update on weight & bodyfat.
But I've lost almost an inch around the belly I'm looking leaner no extra fat, so I find it very strange since u running almost the same juice as me.

you know there is a diet for cutting some pros use and its based on protein and carbs with really low fat...so they do take lots of carbs (not as much as you would do for bulking obviously) and from what they say its grate...they dont get the bloat, burn fat fast and the muscles get nice and full (something you cant get without the carbs)

This is still on my "to research list" so dont have any details but its sure something worth looking in to

To be honest Im goin to the clinic tomoro so il give an update on weight & bodyfat.
But I've lost almost an inch around the belly I'm looking leaner no extra fat, so I find it very strange since u running almost the same juice as me.

damn i have a lump under my right nipple only. this scares me to death this is my first cycle ever. any suggestions? i have yellow and white pills connect said were letro ive taken one every time ive injected so far just to be safe. and now this

Last edited:
damn i have a lump under my right nipple only. this scares me to death this is my first cycle ever. any suggestions?

I'm not the best at giving advise but maybe open a new thread in the forum & ask but give more details as to what strength the letro tablets are and how much u should use.
Sorry I cant advise on this I'm in the same boat.

Back