Test Tren Mast cycle log

13 days left
Weight : 212 lb
Bodyfat : 12.3%

Well I enjoyed this cycle just wish I could run it longer..
This is the best combo I have run as far a lean gains, gained strength,
Lost bodyfat weight is about the same as start.
My diet has been 50/50 so not the best but I'm happy with results so far, I'm waiting to see how my results be kept after post cycle therapy (pct), so I wil keep u informed.

Last edited:
good report. My strength is the highest it has ever been. and i have never had vascularity ever in my life now i have sum.

After -
0fc87f4d.jpg

Last edited:
Lost 2 inch around the belly and lost no weight only bodyfat in this cycle and diet was 50/50 so still not good at dieting!!
Arms, chest all same size no loss only lost size in legs because of shitty cardio, but got more definition...

......cycle was only 8 weeks....

c6493d03.jpg

Like the vascularity in my lower abs lol

Last edited:
u werent lying about the vascularity!!! i just started week 7. love this stuff flat bench has already gone from 245 to 300. : ) was repping 225 3 times now can push it 12 times

For P.C.T is Uk R.O.H.M which consists of 1 tablet = 50mg clomid & 25mg proviron & 20mg nolva.
I take 1 tablet am & 1 tablet pm for first 10 days then next 11 days is 1 tablet am so it is a total of 21 days PCT

6 weeks until my next bulk/cut then its a good 5-6 months off ...

Last edited:
good luck man. this will be my last cycle. i love the results but cant handle the way it messes with my emotions im all over the place happy then sad.

Well just an update on current stats:
Weight: 203 lb
Bodyfat: 12.5%

I am finnished PCT... Also I have been partying BIGTIME just to get that out of the way until my next cycle which i wil now start next week..
Will keep u posted...

Haha juice addict! One cycle to the next. Ridiculous vascularity in the abs!

I've been off of here for the past few months. Hopefully starting a bulking cycle soon consisting of test deca dbol and maybe teen or anavar the second half.

Is naps still the go-to place?

Back