Test, Tren, Winstrol cutting stack help.

David12

Whats up guys?
I'm in post cycle therapy (pct) right now so i got a few months before i start back. I already figured out where i'm going to order my stuff from so I'm going to get it as soon as i get my cycle 100% figured out. Anyways, hope you guys can help me out.

STATS:

- 5' 9", 210, 15.8 bf. (highest my bodyfat has ever been)
- Lifting heavy and eating big for about 5 years.
- This will be my third injectable steroid cycle
- Cycle 1= test cyp 500mg weeks 1-10
- Cycle 2= injectable dbol weeks 1-4 50mg ed, test prop weeks 1-6 150mg eod and then weeks 6-12 test cyp 500mg
- I'd also like to add that i have ran a few prohormones. I have run Alpha One, Jungle Warfare, and H-drol.
- Pct for the prohormones was nolva only and post cycle therapy (pct) for the test/dbol was clomid only.

GOAL:

My goal is to lose AS MUCH body fat as possible (i hold 90% of my bodyfat in my lovehandle and waist area), while NOT losing muscle and packing on anywhere from 7-10lbs of muscle would be pretty nice too.
I've only had to cut twice and both times i've tried to cut naturally and i lost SO much muscle and hardly any fat. I just want to see my abs again like i had when i was a skinny boy at 130lbs and 8% bodyfat. I haven't really seen my abs at all since i've been working out. I'd like to get my veins, definition, and aesthetics back. I'm ready to work for it. I have my diet, workout, and cardio regime in check (I am actually using another guys cardio/diet regime from this site. It looks really good. I can post it on here if anyone is looking for a good diet and cardio routine)

CUTTING CYCLE:

Weeks 1-10 50mg or 75 mg? Test Prop taken every day
Weeks 1-8 50mg or 75mg? Tren Acetate taken every day
Weeks 1-8 .5mg Caber taken twice a week.
Weeks 5-10 50mg Liquid Winstrol every day
Pct: (2-3 days after last shot)
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50
(Letro on hand for emergencies)
(Aromasin on hand in-case of gyno flare up)
*Also i was thinking about alternating these two:
clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off wk 1-10
Ecy stack 2 weeks on clen off weeks wk 1-10

A few questions?
What do you think about alternating the clen and ecy stack?
Would winstrol be good to lean me out
and tighten up everything or should i drop that?
Also, could you look over my prop, tren, and Winstrol (winny) doses and tell me
if those sound about right?
And just give me your overall opinion.
What would you change and why.
Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Yor cycle has some potential. First, i would drop the Winstrol (winny) from it completely. Winstrol (winny) is garbage IMO and only dries you out, can also dry out your joints and just never a good idea uness it's contest prep.

as far as you Test and Tren. The doses look good, but you don't have to pin them every day...unless you want to. you can get great results pinning them at 100mg EOD for both. That is a solid dose to start at for a first time Tren user and it will yeild you some good results, but run your Test 1 week longer than Tren

I know you want to cut with this cycle but just leave it to test and Tren.....leave the clen and ECA out of it and you'll get the best results.

Also, you need to wait longer for you post cycle therapy (pct). 10-14 days after your last pin start your clomid and nolva. those doses look good. I'm running a Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle right now if you wanna take a look at how I set it up.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m.../619357-darkside06s-test-prop-tren-cycle.html

Well winstrol doesn't dry everyone one out I would leave the clen out. And if u can afford hgh it makes me have abs andthe I don't even have to do one set up if I didn't want too. And if u can get hgh then drop the winstrol that my option but everyone is different.

Yor cycle has some potential. First, i would drop the Winstrol (winny) from it completely. Winstrol (winny) is garbage IMO and only dries you out, can also dry out your joints and just never a good idea uness it's contest prep.

as far as you Test and Tren. The doses look good, but you don't have to pin them every day...unless you want to. you can get great results pinning them at 100mg EOD for both. That is a solid dose to start at for a first time Tren user and it will yeild you some good results, but run your Test 1 week longer than Tren

I know you want to cut with this cycle but just leave it to test and Tren.....leave the clen and ECA out of it and you'll get the best results.

Also, you need to wait longer for you post cycle therapy (pct). 10-14 days after your last pin start your clomid and nolva. those doses look good. I'm running a Test Prop/Tren Ace cycle right now if you wanna take a look at how I set it up.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/m.../619357-darkside06s-test-prop-tren-cycle.html

i agree about dropping the winnie or at least change it to tbol or var . the wait fror post cycle therapy (pct) for this cycle is about 3 days , the 10-14 days is for cyp pr eth , not short ester gear.

See if it was me I would drop the prop go with test c less bloat and the tren and winstrol seeing it doesn't dry me out at all but would drop the strol for hgh. But that's what works for me..

See if it was me I would drop the prop go with test c less bloat and the tren and winstrol seeing it doesn't dry me out at all but would drop the strol for hgh. But that's what works for me..

test c doesnt have more or less bloat than prop . the ester doesnt aromatize , the test does. test is test.

im definately NOT a fan of winstrol.

Bro it makes a difference in me and always has. I believe test is test but they do not act the same in my body but that's me. And when I say test is test and I agree I say that bc I show in the same panel in blood work I don't believe it has the same effects in the body as of sides not for me.

Thanks for all the fast responses.
If i was to drop the winstrol for anavar how would you suggest running it?
I was thinking week 5-10 @ 50mg ed would be okay.
But i am reading atleast 80-100mg online.

Also, should i be running caber and aromasin throughout my whole cycle?
I was planning on running caber all the way through and keeping aromasin on hand.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the fast responses.
If i was to drop the winstrol for anavar how would you suggest running it?
I was thinking week 5-10 @ 50mg ed would be okay.
But i am reading atleast 80-100mg online.

Also, should i be running caber and aromasin throughout my whole cycle?
I was planning on running caber all the way through and keeping aromasin on hand.

I run aromasin all the way thru. I keep caber on hand if i need it but never have.

As far as anavar, 50mg day is perfect but i would run it at the very end.....last 4-8 weeks.

It's a good cycle if you wanna get lean but don't forget diet. Eat as clean as you can and even do some cardio if not already. As said above, you could get away with just test and tren. If you're gonna do Winstrol (winny) I'd do week 4-10

okay cool, and yeah i got my diet and cardio in check.
But the anavar from my source would be way to expensive.
Do you think tbol would be good to add in? if so, how would you run it?

Bro it makes a difference in me and always has. I believe test is test but they do not act the same in my body but that's me. And when I say test is test and I agree I say that bc I show in the same panel in blood work I don't believe it has the same effects in the body as of sides not for me.

mg for mg test is test . people rarely run prop as high dosed as they do eth or cyp also eth / cyp build up in the system over the period of the cycle. higher test blood levels = more sides but also more gains.

I agree with that but that not how my body reacts. I've ran high amounts of them all and what I say is how my body reacts. That's y I say everyone is different and a bloat look good on me bc in naturally thin.

Actually i can't get anavar or t-bol.
What would you guys recommend adding in?
Preferably an oral but injectable wouldnt be too bad.
Something to help me add a little lean mass
and help me lean out nicely.

Actually i can't get anavar or t-bol.
What would you guys recommend adding in?
Preferably an oral but injectable wouldnt be too bad.
Something to help me add a little lean mass
and help me lean out nicely.

test/tren/masteron is a very good combo

Yeah, i think Winstrol (winny) is a no go.
@Dadawg: you think i should buy all 3 seperate or in a mix?
My guy has a mix of 100mg of each per cc. That looks like this:
300mg/ml x 10ml
(100mg Test Prop, 100mg Tren Ace, 100mg Mast)

Yeah, i think Winstrol (winny) is a no go.
@Dadawg: you think i should buy all 3 seperate or in a mix?
My guy has a mix of 100mg of each per cc. That looks like this:
300mg/ml x 10ml
(100mg Test Prop, 100mg Tren Ace, 100mg Mast)

i like the mix because of convenience but it doesnt matter really.

ok i'll just go with the cheapest.
If i was to get the masteron individually
how should i dose it and for how long?
50mg ed weeks 1-10 or wait a few weeks to start?

ok i'll just go with the cheapest.
If i was to get the masteron individually
how should i dose it and for how long?
50mg ed weeks 1-10 or wait a few weeks to start?

ive seen several cycles in person with the mix and them ran at equal doses for 8-12 weeks .

Back