Testes pain from Deca, who have ever experienced this ?

MRitter

Hi guys,

just wondering how many of you have ever encountered severe pain in the testes on cycle ??

Specifically on Deca cycle ??

I did a Dbol and Deca cycle at 19 years old but had to stop 5-6 weeks in because of severe pain to my balls, i felt like someone was sticking me with an icepick !!! Scary shit
That scared me of ever doing another cycle again, maybe that was a good thing :-/

I have since been told that the pain is from my balls shutting down and atrophying but i dont know, just wanted to ask if anyone else experienced this phenomenon while on steroid cycle.

Thanks , hoping for some feedback.

MRH

It happens when you are too young and your body cant handle it, its the body's defense mechanism, doesn't happen to everyone but most young people.
That's why you should never cycle before age at least 26, preferably 28.

Now you know :)

It's normal to feels some occasional discomfort as your balls shut down. But intense sharp pain is not normal. I would recommend seeing a urologist and getting them checked out.

Sure, if i would have known then what i know today, i would have waited until 27 where we are hardwired finished. Thanks for your reply

It's normal to feels some occasional discomfort as your balls shut down. But intense sharp pain is not normal. I would recommend seeing a urologist and getting them checked out.

Its kinda late for that now, today im 43 :) Anyway, thanks for your reply.

So for academic purposes you are just trying to figure out what happened 24 years ago???

Yes you could say that, or to see if my bodys reaction differs from others.
I was also a little scared to start my TRT because of this, what if my reaction was the same, but thankfully i havent experienced this . Maybe the compound suits me better, maybe theres no shrinkage or atrophy going on now, maybe my body reacts to Nandrolone...i dont know . But thank you for your reply.

He's asking because he wants to cycle again and doesn't want pain in the balls and/or have to quit yet another cycle.

Well ...im on TRT now , so could push the limits a bit, now im on anyway, we never know what happens in life :) Thank you for your reply

Yes you could say that, or to see if my bodys reaction differs from others.
I was also a little scared to start my TRT because of this, what if my reaction was the same, but thankfully i havent experienced this . Maybe the compound suits me better, maybe theres no shrinkage or atrophy going on now, maybe my body reacts to Nandrolone...i dont know . But thank you for your reply.

It happens as you'll get shutdown form the TRT but are you using HCG to prevent this?
If not, you should :)

Anything suppressive (all anabolics worth taking) will cause partial or total shut down and can cause pain due to this. Also may hurt when your balls come back online. Usually this process causes more pain than shutting down.....in my experience. Best way to avoid it?.....avoid anabolics.
Some people avoid it by using clomid on cycle....or more popularly, using hcg in moderation throughout the cycle.

It's always normal to feels a little discomfort as your homies start to shut down. used to freak me out with ocassional sharp pains in my balls and made me hell of a self consicous person.

But intense sharp pain is not normal. It would be good for you to visit a urologist and getting them checked out.

I had an aching in my testicles while on Deca, almost exactly like blue balls, butI was also on HCG and I was horny so it may very well have just been blue balls.. lol

Back