Testoprim-d

apocalyspe

OK NOW IM SCARED I'AM CURRENTLY ON D-BOL AND DECCA AND THIS I THOUGHT WOULD BE A PERFECT TEST ADD IN BUT ALL I READ IS THAT THIS IS JUNK WHAT THE HELL(testoprim-d)

but more calmly should i combo this and should i do it once a week or every 3 days because of its half life

from what i hear its good test, just a tad painful. id cut it with the decca, should get rid of most of the pain.

another reply

so i was wondering how does it ease the pain and how long does it hurt one guy said he limped for a week

Testoprim is Human Grade so it should be pretty good ask bigdaddy22 he has used it before with good results.

Re: another reply

apocalyspe said:
so i was wondering how does it ease the pain and how long does it hurt one guy said he limped for a week

if you mix it with decca it will dilute the concentration of the ba in testoprim, it will also save youi a shot.

This is bigdaddy22, testoprim d is good stuff, it is definately more painful for some reason than prop by itself. I took low doses and saw really good results I put on about 30lbs in 8, and bloat was minimal.

Yeah, I took my first shot of Testoprim two days ago. It's not super painful, atleast I don't think so. But my question is, what do you think the best thing to stack with it is?

yea tetoprim-d hurts like the next day, i just work out like a madman on it. it works freakin great. NO PAIN NO GAIN.

Majestic0ne said:
Yeah, I took my first shot of Testoprim two days ago. It's not super painful, atleast I don't think so. But my question is, what do you think the best thing to stack with it is?
Anything that you would stack with test would be fine to add to your cycle

trade???

OK NOW IM SCARED I'AM CURRENTLY ON D-BOL AND DECCA AND THIS I THOUGHT WOULD BE A PERFECT TEST ADD IN BUT ALL I READ IS THAT THIS IS JUNK WHAT THE HELL(testoprim-d)

but more calmly should i combo this and should i do it once a week or every 3 days because of its half life

testoprim d is a roid that if used properlly will replace fatt with muscle!! my uncle been on it for 3 years!!

i dont want to be big like him i just want to be cut so i will trade u testoprim-d for decca durabolin or d-bol doesnt matter email me at....... gayman@yahoo.com
please

Last edited by a moderator:
dbol&testo-d

quick question...would it be wise to mix dbol with testotrim-d? and if yes how so...dosages.frequency ?

Back