Testosterone Cypionate First Cycle

For a first cycle you don't need to front load. trust me, you will feel like superman week3- 4. See how you react. Dial in your ai if you need one. Get bloods first for a baseline.

Almost forgot, 20 is not a good time to start using perfomance enhansing drugs. Just thought I would throw that in there:)

you will feel like superman week3- 4.
I feel like shit any way no difference at all even in week 9 on test E 500mg/week
test is legit in week 3 level was 1437ng/dl still I don't feel any difference when my own test was 380ng/dl vs like now when it should be 2000+

I'm sorry man but you're not very strong. It sounds to me like you should be working on your training............ and your diet before you go messing with drugs. My $.02.

Thanks for you guys' suggestions and thoughts, whether it is what I wanted to hear or not. I am now beginning week 2. Feeling more aggressive in the gym, don't have a "superman" feeling yet in general haha. Did a close grip floor press (pause) 280 for 1. Did DB incline press after 4 x 12. I can do 70lb DBs for 20 reps. Dynamic effort box squats are exploding very well. Gotta increase band tension!

Day 18: Weight is at 222lbs, weighed during the day. Not sure where my bench is at, I'll find out tomorrow. Did a low box squat 360 with 50lb band tension. Squat definitely went up and deadlift is increasing as much as squat. Kind of bloated slightly and I feel like I'm holding a lot of water. Ended up taking aromasin 12.5mg EoD, I feel good.

dude are you still eating 3k calories???
cuz if you are.. those "gains" you think youre getting are just water bloat from the cycle..

up your cals to at least 4k and work your way up from there.. your stats do not justify 3k calories for a bulk..

Hey brotha, Im keeping my calories high like you said, up to 4k. Clean diet. I doubt going from 203 to 222 in my second week is just water haha. Upped the aromasin dosage and it seems to be helping with bloat. Question.... Does hcg increase your nuts to original size? Mine are atrophied but I feel like I am maintaining libido. Tried researching a bit on my question but not many answers. I found something that said the leydig cells only make up 10% of ball volume and it wouldn't have much effect on ball size--- it just keeps the boys alive. What are your thoughts on this?

Hey brotha, Im keeping my calories high like you said, up to 4k. Clean diet. I doubt going from 203 to 222 in my second week is just water haha. Upped the aromasin dosage and it seems to be helping with bloat. Question.... Does hcg increase your nuts to original size? Mine are atrophied but I feel like I am maintaining libido. Tried researching a bit on my question but not many answers. I found something that said the leydig cells only make up 10% of ball volume and it wouldn't have much effect on ball size--- it just keeps the boys alive. What are your thoughts on this?

You are a fucking idiot!!!! You really think you gained 20lbs in 2 weeks by eating 4000 calories, lifting weights, and shooting shit in your ass?

Lol no need to be rude man. Chill. Why not try to give me positive constructive feedback? Yeah sure it's a combo of water and muscle you can hate all you want. The same scale is not lying.

Lets play nice, we are all here to learn and teach, and what exactly are you eating in all these calories? How much of it is synthesized?

Last edited:
Lol no need to be rude man. Chill. Why not try to give me positive constructive feedback? Yeah sure it's a combo of water and muscle you can hate all you want. The same scale is not lying.

Yeah its a combo 19lbs of water and 1lb lean muscle at best. I don't care how much you weigh you aren't eating enough, training enough nor are you taking anything to increase muscle mass that fast.

Your name is very similar to mine. For this reason and this reason only I am agreeing with SJC's above comment...
Good day sir.

You are a fucking idiot!!!! You really think you gained 20lbs in 2 weeks by eating 4000 calories, lifting weights, and shooting shit in your ass?

LOL. Love the assertiveness :p

SJC is right though man, it's mostly water thus far... little bit of increased glycogen, more food in the gut, little bit of muscle.. but mainly water :)

Your cycle hasn't even really started yet - wait til week 4 or 5.

Sounds good. So if this is just water I'm gonna gain even more weight... damn. All good tho i should lose it in the future.Today I started my 3rd week. So does anyone have an answer for my hcg/nut size question above?

Hey milton, my protein comes from lean meat and egg whites and some comes from bread. I never eat burgers, sausages etc. I cook 7 lbs of chicken breast every 2-3 days. That is not counting the other chicken sources I also get from other places. Eating about 3/4 loaf of "super grain" bread a day. Carbs also coming from plain oatmeal, potatoes. Lots of peanut butter. Veggies. Fruit. Bananas especially. I try to combine everything into each day. Not sure how much is synthesized haha how would I know that. Doesn't look like I gained much fat, if that's what you're asking

Back