Testosterone Enanthate and Masteron First Cycle

cbmelo97

Hey guys! My name is Leonardo, I'm 21, from Brazil. FYI: We have GREAT labs here... Heisenberg Labs, Body Labs, Growth Company... these are the best in case any of you are wondering. It is REALLY reliable.

For starters, the reason I'm cycling is simple. Not to get freaky or even get bitches. I want perfect symmetry and proportion. Long story short, I was addicted to computer games and had a fucked up form. I had a brilliant ideia to start lifting ALONE, and kept it like that for almost a year. Since I had a fucked up form and weak lower back... I have HUGE symmetry problems. My left lat is SO MUCH smaller than my right lat. My shoulders are small and my posterior delt is not even there. I was able to get a better proportion and I've been trying to get my symmetry right for almos 8 months now and I see LITTLE difference. Therefore, the goal is to get symmetrical and proportional with quality gains together with a nice muscle density.

So, here is some basic info you guys should know about me:
Years of Training: 1 Year 8 Months
Weight: 74kg (~165ibs)
Height: 1,67m (5ft6)
BF%: 14%
Arms: 38cm
Chest: 101cm
Legs: 63cm
Calves: 42cm

Cycle...
This will be my first cycle
Goal: Symetry and proportion.

During all Cycle and PCT:
Colesterol from foods (~2g/day)
OxiMega Omega-3 (6g/day)
NOW Zinc Picolinate (50mg/day)
NOW Indole-3-carbinol (400mg/day)
NOW Vitamin D3 (10.000ui/day)
OxiMega Omega-3 - 3x/Day w/ Meals
NOW Zinco Picolinate - Before Bed
NOW Indole-3-Carbinol - Before Bed
NOW Vitamin D3 - 2x/Day (Early Morning and Early Afternoon)

Protocol:
1-9 Masteron (150mg/ED)
1-8 Testosterone Enantathate (200mg 2x/Week)
2-9 HCG (250ui 2x/Week)
HCG - At Wakening

PCT Protocol*:
*15 Days After Last Enanthate Injection.
1-4 L-Dopa (240mg 2x/Day)
1-4 Vitamin E (500ui 2x/Day)
1-4 DHEA (50mg/Day)
1-4 Pregnenolone (50mg/Day)
L-DOPA - Morning w/ Meal and Afternoon w/ Meal
Vitamin E - ***8203;***8203;Morning w/ Meal and Afternoon w/ Meal
Pregnenolona - Morning w/ Meal
DHEA - Morning w/ Meal
Observation*: Tamoxifen 10mg/day to 20mg/day, before bed, if needed.

Diet (Based on lean muscle mass): Carbs. at ~6-7g/kg, protein at ~2.5g/kg, and fats at ~3g/kg.

Breakfest:
1g Vitamina C At Wakening
Whole Eggs
Eggwhites
Olive Oil
1 Scoop OxiMega Greens
Orange Triad Multivitamin
2g OxiMega Omega-3

Morning snack:
Pro Complex Gainer
Oatmeal
Probiotic NOW
Banana
Brazil Nuts
Salad*

Lunch:
Brown Rice
Lean Meat
Sweet Potato
Salad*

Afternoon Snack (3:20):
Chicken Breast
Olive Oil
Brazil Nuts
Salad*

Afternoon Snack (4:40):
Whole Eggs
Eggwhites
Brazil nuts
Olive Oil

Pre-Workout Supplementation:
10g BCAA Cellucor
1g Vitamina C

Post-Workout Supplementation:
½ Scoop Syntha-6
Banana

Dinner (Solid Post-Workout 1h After Training):
Pineapple
Sweet Potato
Lean Meat
Olive Oil
Salad*
Orange Triad Multivitamin

Before bed:
½ Scoop Syntha-6
Eggwhites
Avocado
2g OxiMega Omega-3
1 Scoop Greens OxiMega
***8203;***8203;
Salad Contains:
Chives
Coriander
Spinach (Raw)
Beet
Broccoli (~ 50-60g)
Cauliflower (~ 50-60g)
Carrot
Tomato
Ginger (Raw)

Seasoning Meat / Chicken:
Garlic
Onion

Training: Intense ABC 2x + 20 min. low intensity cardio.
Focusing on symmetry and proportion, exercises based on weaknesses.

Note: The diet above is just to give you guys a raw idea of what it is gonna be like. I WILL make nescessary changes. And I AM open for comments! The diet somewhat resembles the CBL, a diet that was introduced to me not long agor, therefore I'm still adapting to it, learning about it, living with it, etc. If you guys have any tips, feel free to comment!

Supplementation: Pro Complex Gainer, Syntha-6, BCAA Cellucor, Orange Triad Multivitamin, OxiMega Greens, OxiMega Omega-3, 5-HTP, NOW Magnesium Citrate, NOW Zinc Picolinate, NOW Vitamin D3, NOW 8 Billion... (Probiotic), NOW Liquid Melatonin, NOW Alpha GPC.

Questions:
1) How long before the PCT do I stop using HCG? I did some research and found that HCG has an active life of 5 days. Should I stop 15 days before the TPC then? Or just run it untill a week before, or maybe even few days before?

2) I feel like I'm going to hit homeostasis really fast because of the doses and drugs which im going to run, without alterations, the whole cycle. Should I make a change intra-cycle to break homeostasis (up dose, or add an oral on weeks 6-9)?

PS: I feel like I'm forgetting something. If you guys feel something missing, please notify.

That is not PCT. PCT is using Clomid and Nolva to restart your HPTA.

You should wait until you're 25 years old to cycle. You are going to mess up your HPTA. Keep you dick working so you can fuck some Garotas!

The USA is going to win the World Cup!

Let me see if I have this straight... you want to cycle to fix muscular/structural imbalances? Sorry to burst your bubble, but if your form/genetics dictate muscular/skeletal imbalances gear isn't going to fix those. Instead you'll just get bigger overall, which means your imbalances will get more predominant - unless you look at the root of the cause. My advice would be to find a good physio and then really hone in on getting your form perfect.

Back