Testosterone for a 4 month trip.

Swain66

Sup guys. I've been on .5ml test injections twice a week for about a year now. I've recently reactivated my merchant marine credentials and I'm going out on a ship for a 4 month contract. Any ideas on how I can get enough to last me 4 months?? I currently only get 4 of the little 1ml bottles at a time that last me a month. I heard that they don't give out the 10ml bottles anymore. Will pharmacies even give out that much? My Doc will make the call for as much as I need for the trip,I'm just worried about the pharmacy. I currently get it at bartells. Is there a better place to go? That's easier to get large amounts? A friend suggested maybe switching to gel while I'm at sea cause it might be easier to travel with and use. I'm I. A big ship with private quarters so cleanliness and stuff isn't an issue. Thanks guys. I'm pretty new to all of this.

So is you test 250mg /ml really what is .5mL in mgs. I can divide but please tell us you dose per week just for start.

If you can bring it on board, just order from an UGL lab whatever you need ina 10 mL

So is you test 250mg /ml really what is .5mL in mgs. I can divide but please tell us you dose per week just for start.

If you can bring it on board, just order from an UGL lab whatever you need ina 10 mL

even better, a 50ml jug of ugl...id be packing a larger amount than what you need if changing from pharma to a ugl you know little of, just incase its not as strong.. unlikely its not as good, thou possible....
for interests sake
check your pharma/doctor test.. see how mgs are in per ml... it wont be 250mgs.. I get pharma sustanon from the doc, it has just 186mgs/ml... ask a ugl and they will tell you they pack 250mls in a ml... ive also noticed that pharma test pips pretty bad, say if you pinned 2mls at once.. yet a good ugl, barely feel a thing till you start hitting the higher mgs/ml..

You can get 10ml vials, just have your doc call into Olympia pharmacy or a compounding pharmacy in your area. They all carry 10ml vials with valid rx

Dr b

I'd agree with the above. Since I am about to leave the country shortly, just asked Dr for 10ml bottle script (knowing insurance will not cover it), went to local (not corporate) pharmacy, paid $85 and change out of pocket, and am ready to take off...

Last edited:
Back