Testosterone Potency Experiment.... am I doing this right?

copaseet

I want to test the potency of my UGL Test E, vs my Pharma Test E, which I take for TRT.

My pharma TRT, has me at about 1100 ng/dl @ 100mg EW.

If I replace my TRT shot, with a 100mg of UGL Test E... take it at the same exact time for say 4 weeks? and do my bloodwork at the same exact time after the 4 weeks (as TRT), would this give me any valid result?

Or would it be better to up both the Pharma & UGL Test to 500mg, as the potency gap would be more pronounced, if there is any.

I wouldn't change the dose... for one thing you will need the LC/MS-MS test to see the difference.

I think what you propose above should give you a pretty good idea.

I like this experiment. I would use the same dose of ugl that you currently use for you trt.....this will be tricky to to your pharma grade is probably 200mg/ml and your ugl is probably 250mg/ml so be careful and make sure ya have the measurements correct. I would wait 6 weeks at the new dose. I say this because if my doc changes things he waits 6 weeks to test me.

No matter what ya do I wish ya the best of luck bro. Please update me/us with the end results. Thanks!!

IF you up dosages, you WILL get a more significant research number.

However, you would need to UP to 500 with your pharma gear for 6 weeks, then switch to UG for 6 weeks , THEN test it.

Hello guys new to ology I was a member back in 2010 ish good experiment but What’s the old saying coming into a test cycle you will start to notice and feel gains around week 4 to 6 is this still relevant

Back