Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 19

exsert

TRT at 19

Hey guys,

I've been diagnosed with Hypogonadism at 19 ( s u c k s ) with my test levels being in the 300's, my doctor has put me on testosterone replacement therapy on a 100mg / week dosage.

I've a few questions which i couldn't get convincing answers from my doctor:

Will this dosage be suitable for bodybuilding?

I've read alot about the endocrine system and know that what test production i have before testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) will be forfeit, but is this going affect my general growth?

That's all guys cheers, not looking for any hate just help.

Hey guys,

I've been diagnosed with Hypogonadism at 19 ( s u c k s ) with my test levels being in the 300's, my doctor has put me on testosterone replacement therapy on a 100mg / week dosage.

I've read alot about the endocrine system and know that what test production i have before testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) will be forfeit, but is this going affect my general growth?

100mg a week will hopefully get you in the normal range for male testosterone. I take 200mg a week and my total T comes out around 1000. To answer your question, this will make you more like a normal male. this is not close to bodybuilding doses for cycling. I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 23 so I feel your pain.

100mg a week will hopefully get you in the normal range for male testosterone. I take 200mg a week and my total T comes out around 1000. To answer your question, this will make you more like a normal male. this is not close to bodybuilding doses for cycling. I started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 23 so I feel your pain.

Thanks for the post dude and i'm quite pessimistic about the whole testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) situation, atleast this way i can control my levels and not have the crappy side effects of low test.

I've read that steroids can stunt growth and such.. I know i'm 19 now and have pretty much reached the end of my growth but will testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) interfere with that?

Last edited:
Thanks for the post dude and i'm quite pessimistic about the whole testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) situation, atleast this way i can control my levels and not have the crappy side effects of low test.

I've read that steroids can stunt growth and such.. I know i'm 19 now and have pretty much reached the end of my growth but will testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) interfere with that?

I believe you can get a test done to check that. You will want to talk to your doctor about that. You are young but if you really do have low T and its seriously affecting the quality of your life like it was mine, you will benefit from it. Just know that this will be for the rest of your life. It is a big decision.

It shouldn't. It's replacing what should be natural levels of T, so obviously you

FWIW, 100mg a week puts me in a very comfy range of high-normal 4 days after injection, and midrange 6.99 days after injection.

TRT is literally one of the best things that's ever happened to me. Every aspect of my life has improved, and now my spotless diet and training regimen will actually affect how hard I bust my ass in the gym. You have no idea how gratifying that is to be on a level playing field with the idiots who lift 2x as much as me, have abs, while getting 3 hours of sleep a night and living off beer and pizza.

Just be sure that you get regular followup bloods, and note any changes in the general way you feel (for better or worse).

Also--check out our subforum for TRT
Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

What's your aas history? Drinking? Partying? Benzos? SSRI's? Tell the truth Bro.. You're 19!! Try and turn that number around before you get on TRT.. I'm a little disturbed w/ jumping to a life long decision.. I'm sorry but I can't stand by this one

It shouldn't. It's replacing what should be natural levels of T, so obviously you

FWIW, 100mg a week puts me in a very comfy range of high-normal 4 days after injection, and midrange 6.99 days after injection.

TRT is literally one of the best things that's ever happened to me. Every aspect of my life has improved, and now my spotless diet and training regimen will actually affect how hard I bust my ass in the gym. You have no idea how gratifying that is to be on a level playing field with the idiots who lift 2x as much as me, have abs, while getting 3 hours of sleep a night and living off beer and pizza.

Just be sure that you get regular followup bloods, and note any changes in the general way you feel (for better or worse).

Also--check out our subforum for TRT
Testosterone Replacement Therapy - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding Discussion Forums - Steroidology

I couldn't have said that better my brother, i feel your pain 100% asif we are looking in the mirror man.
I have 170-200 right now, no matter how hard i put myself through shit it does nothing.
The only time i see gains is when im on gear.. and i usually keep them but i dont progress after the cycle.
Its very very depressing, it has made me cry once or twice because its very heartbreaking when you want something so bad, but cant have it.
I plead and beg for help but endos suck.
I just recently come off a 80mg DBOL a day cycle (7ish weeks ago) with no PCT and had a blood test yesterday, i cant wait to see my results!! i hope they are like 1.0 test and 10free test so the doctors actually do something about it.. so many doctors have said that 170 is NORMAL or through the roof.

Hey guys,

How did you get it prescribed at such a young age and when your levels are in the 300s? My endo said it's normal, disregarded my symptoms of low T and said I'm probably a late bloomer(yet I started puberty at 11, and am a 6'1.5 215lb guy?wtf)
I'm about your age and my levels around mid 300's as well.. I'm tired of feeling like **** all day with no libido, natural gyno, being half asleep all day, little to no appetite ect.. I don't really want to pin EW for the rest for my life.. but if it can improve my quality of life, I'm going to do it.

Meet head....hey new to the boards, more in the pep section reading lol. I hate the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) game. I was put on 200mg a month. I knew that was fcked. So I got sent to a uro who put me on EOW 200mg, after 12 weeks my test was at 712 day of injection. So then i asked to split that up 100mg/week, he agreed but would have to go to office, so i'm fcked EOW for now. I did a third test which came back, test level 208? My first test was 131? my second 712? They didn't even check my E2 levels

Anyway, i see an endo and i have no idea at what dosage to guide or say. Is 200 EW too much on you over time w/o stopping? Thanks

OP:

Sucks your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at young age. As you can see, meat was at 23, me 26...technically 25. I can say i have gained weight, some...but i was making strides in the gym anyway w/o. 300 isn't super shetty, I put mine up to show ya even though it was directed toward meat. However, since it would be increasing your test to become normal....then YOU should see some benefits I would think. However, an average person doing that dose think would be minimal. Since I seen ppl do 500mg a week combined w/ other things, and thei normal to begin with to my knowledge.I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Back