Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) Cons? why would someone not want to TRT???

I can't even get seen by a doctor nor actually get free ass testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) LOL. My appointment was supposed 2 be today and I called to see the time and they where like, you don't have an appointment today, I pretty much got played out da box. I have yet to get a bloodtest since I shot triptorelin through my ass LOL (well delts and sub Q stomach)

That price has to be with insurance. I cant beleive your getting legit stuff for 30 bucks a month

That's about what I pay. I think I pay $58 for a vial. That is the discounted price through insurance, but I pay 100% of it since I have a high deductible insurance plan.

My T was 320 before testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). I was 240lbs (5'10) and a no sex drive. After 3 years of being married and in love with my wife we only had sex once a month because I had no desire. Now, after 4 months of 100mg test cyp a week, cleaner diet, weekly jiu jitsu classes , I am down to 220lbs and having sex at least 3 times a week. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) saves marriages and saves lives, believe that!

i was looking after her during that period sorry bro

Amazing. But you can't blast can you???

You can blast while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). You just need to keep in mind that you need to bring levels back down to normal when it's time to get your labs. I figure that if we have to pin for the rest of our lives, might as well take advantage of the fact that we don't have to do PCT.

Sorry to hear about the hoops you're having to jump through, but keep at it - it's TOTALLY worth it in the end. :D

My .02c

That's about what I pay. I think I pay $58 for a vial. That is the discounted price through insurance, but I pay 100% of it since I have a high deductible insurance plan.

You can get it for as low as 20 with some of the sources on here LOL.

You can blast while on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). You just need to keep in mind that you need to bring levels back down to normal when it's time to get your labs. I figure that if we have to pin for the rest of our lives, might as well take advantage of the fact that we don't have to do PCT.

Sorry to hear about the hoops you're having to jump through, but keep at it - it's TOTALLY worth it in the end. :D

My .02c

you can also use orals 2. The thing is I can't get a true blood test well a least I think I can't. I herd you can't use Private MD Labs in NY. Should I just cycle or should I wait till my testosterone is normal before I go on and come off?

Im thinkin of just ordering a years worth or test e or test c from jintani labs. since there test is on sale goin cheap for like 20 bucks a vial. But its overseas and I don't know if I wanna take the chance of gettin fukked since im not workin as of right now. Any tips on how I should ask for a real deal Bloodtest without looking like an idiot or a juicer?

There G2G I hear, Im just saying about I don't know about reshipment if seized by customs.

That price has to be with insurance. I cant beleive your getting legit stuff for 30 bucks a month
Maybe it is. I'm in Australia, I have a scrip, I get 3 vials of Bayer Test E anywhere for between $35 and $40. Or something. It's not a big deal.

And as I have a scrip I'm not embarrassed to use UGL T if necessary and wave my scirp and say I'm clean.

3. Kids - Not saying you cannot have kids on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) because I know guys who have had several, but not everyone is so lucky. So if you are planning to have kids, this is a con you will have to think about. If you are like me and can't stand those fucking midgets filled with snot, then by all means get a vasectomy and get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and do the world a huge favor. Haha.

Dang, I've got 5 kids with low T and got a vasectomy. you mean I could've felt better and had less snot? shit why didn't you tell us sooner!

I know but why would someone not want TRT???

The only reasons that I can think of are
1. They dont need it
2. They cant find a doctor that knows how to properly administer
3. They dont want to spend the $$$ on the tests and meds
4. They are scared by negative press
5. They are scared of modulating the other hormonal imbalances that can come with TRT

I would Definately have to learn how to Homebrew Perfectively if I wanna testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) my own body, by myself.

Thats kind of what i figured with insurance its about that price but no insurance Im guessing you would be double that number or maybe more. I get mine for gree from the va for now and worst case will go up to 10 bucks in 3 years.

40 yr. old 270 5'10" yes bf nearly 39% t levels are at 179 last i checked 2-3 months ago. will try some clen, 1cc test/cyp weekly and 3j's diet plan for 8 weeks. most dedicated thing i will do this year next to staying focused and disciplined. wish me luck...will keep u all posted. and yes for me without the test i wouldnt have enough energy or desire to move let alone do cardio.

40 yr. old 270 5'10" yes bf nearly 39% t levels are at 179 last i checked 2-3 months ago. will try some clen, 1cc test/cyp weekly and 3j's diet plan for 8 weeks. most dedicated thing i will do this year next to staying focused and disciplined. wish me luck...will keep u all posted. and yes for me without the test i wouldnt have enough energy or desire to move let alone do cardio.

good luck. I am about 10 years younger same height but weigh 50lbs less but still consider myself about 30lbs overweight. Beyond the T shots, I think youll find losing weight will give you more energy just drop 20lbs and I bet youll feel better.

Back