Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or cycle?

Ak907

Trt or cycle?

So I planned on starting my first cycle, I have everything in place and just waiting for my PCT to come in. So while I was waiting I decided to get my blood work done to see where everyting was at. So my blood work came back and my Free Test was 12 (9-30 scale) and my Total Test was 369 (290-950 scale). According to my doctor that is normal but I have had symtoms of low T this past year. So I called an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doctor and over the phone they said my levels where low enough for treatment after I faxed them my blood work. My question is can I cycle and do testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), or do I need to pick one or the other. I am going to get regular blood work done with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doctor and dont want my levels completly out of range do to gear. I realize this question maybe should be in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) section but was hoping you guys could shed some light on my options.

Also this doctor uses BIO-IDENTICAL HORMONES? Done some research and not sure if injectables fall into this group of hormones because of the ester. The doctor wants to use Pallet insertion.. I am going to ask for injections but not sure if this clinic offers that. My oppointment is in a week so I will update post to let everyone know about this somewhat new procedure.

if your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) you blast and cruise...meaning when cycle is over you go back to normal testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose not pct.

get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if you have real symptoms, dont do a cycle till a year on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so you're dialed in and have a protocol thats appropriate for your body, blood monitored and adjusted as needed

be well

Last edited:
get on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) if you have real symptoms, dont do a cycle till a year on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so you're dialed in and have a protocol thats appropriate for your body, blood monitored and adjusted as needed

be well

Thank you for the advise! At this point I am going to see what the doc has to say and my different treatment options. And I will go from there.

Back