Thai Dbol, Real Or Fake?

Hoegaarden

I picked this up about 20 days ago. I've been on them since. I was sure they are real but not seeing many results. Pills are 5mg each. The dose is 15mg/day. This is my first dbol cycle.
Are they the real deal?
Thanks.

im they look okay mine were a little more pinkish and i felt them in about 10 12 days i blew up pretty nice umm u should be feelin it by now or if not it should be kickin in pretty soon let one disolve in your mouth it should disovle a lil quickly.

they look legit to me...i just started on some BD 10mgs...

you might want to up your dose...15 is kinda light seems to me atleast

They seem good,but 15mg is not enough I would say.
Take 20-30 mg,especially if you take only them in your cycle.

Looks good. Nice gains for me if yours are real. Looks like British Dispensary with the snake and arrow. Did you try the crush test? What do they taste like?

trenwin said:
Looks good. Nice gains for me if yours are real. Looks like British Dispensary with the snake and arrow. Did you try the crush test? What do they taste like?

what should they taste like?

Looks aight bro. But I agree up it to 25 mg per day. Then you will notice it. Not a very good idea to use them alone tho. IMHO

they are real u just need to take 25mg a day to really c any results. u also need to think about your temperment. r u easier to snap now? u should b i have taken the same dbol and i noticed good results. u need to stack it with an ejectable like suston or winstrol depending on what u r looking for. make sure u take noveldex while on dbol and clomid for 2 wks after.

Ok, i crushed a bit of a pill and tasted it.. I didn't notice a bitter flavor, or any flavor at all. Tomorrow morning i will chew a full pill to get better results. I am on day 19 of the dbol at 15mg/day. I started a 6 week cycle of Test. enantate yesterday. It will be staked with dbol for 7 more days. Unfourtinantly, i can't get any nolva of colmid:(. I'll report back in the morning with the chew test.

Take a knife and try to cut it down the split line. If it cuts in half or big chunks it should be good. If it breaks down into powder it has been cut with something. Is this a reliable source? When I took the same pills I grew 25 pounds in two months. Stacked it with sten which is not very potent so if they are real they work wonders. I took 60 mg's a day. I would not recomend taking that much but you should up it to at least 30-40mg. Just my .02 Good training to you

bro they should definately taste bitter or something or you should atleast taste somewhat the chemicals seriously 2. when you put it in your mouth it should dissolve quite quickly but dissolve kinda chalky. maybe ur tasted buds arent too good have a friend try one and ask him how it tastes because there should definately be a taste inovled, up your dose too to about 20 25mg.

dbol

ive used the same shit before and it was good. look at the snake and arrow and if its detailed well your good.

the print now days doesnt justify shit it could still be bunk, he said it doesnt takes like anything, when i took them think had the dbol taste like a certain tast e now if youve never tasted dbol, it doesnt matter because it should still have sometype of a taste, when dissolved in the mouth it turns kinda chacky, i took 20 to 25 mg a day for 4 weeks and blew up and if its legit u should feel the pumps coming in at least. so now pictures or the snake and arrow wont justify anything but the outer image.

15mg a day?
19 days? bro u MUST get it to at least 20-25mgs.
first week 10 ,netx 15, 25,25, 15, 10 if u want fairly good results.
u should start feelin dbol by now...

it's not a snake
it's a dragon from the british dispensary....they're thai anabol tabs... but everyone knows that...yours look white? they're supposed to be pink.. i have old anabol tabs, thin with no dragon on em...i'm noticing a difference, 2 weeks in...temperment wise, size, strength and training intensity
i'm stackin it w/ Iranian enanthate...but ya, up the dose if it's the only thing you're doing....

Ok, i did the chew test again. It was not bitter, definantly chalky though. I am stacking the dbol with the Ethanate and i am noticing sierous results now. Thanks for the input
Hoegarrden

look alright to me,ive got a tub of them whating to be used next month.
cant wait

Back