Thai Dbol, Real Or Fake?

dianabol

Yha man your thi's are probly cut with something. or there just old most likely there old bro because its hard to get that dragon logon on them. if u cant get any test try stacking with andro. and load your self up with protien! lift heavey man .
Peace :shoot2:

chris82 said:
it's not a snake
it's a dragon from the british dispensary....they're thai anabol tabs... but everyone knows that...yours look white? they're supposed to be pink.. i have old anabol tabs, thin with no dragon on em...i'm noticing a difference, 2 weeks in...temperment wise, size, strength and training intensity
i'm stackin it w/ Iranian enanthate...but ya, up the dose if it's the only thing you're doing....
your wrong man its not a dragon

dianabolsmugled said:
what is it man it dosnt look like a dragon i always said that to my self man?

I believe it's a snake. They're commonly called "snake and arrow" dbol.

chris82 said:
it's not a snake
it's a dragon from the british dispensary....they're thai anabol tabs... but everyone knows that...yours look white? they're supposed to be pink.. i have old anabol tabs, thin with no dragon on em...i'm noticing a difference, 2 weeks in...temperment wise, size, strength and training intensity
i'm stackin it w/ Iranian enanthate...but ya, up the dose if it's the only thing you're doing....

If it's British Dispensary then it would have a SNAKE holding an arrow.

dosage dbol

i just finished my 3rd week of d bol i i am taking about 30mg a day my question is howfar apart shouldi take them if i usually work out about 330pm and should i take one or two at a time

Last edited:
dont think you can post where u get your gear man,there half life is between 3-4 hours,therefore every 4 hours is good and dbol is better with food it helps avoid any stomach problems

a bro those look like the ones i got sitting in my draw so u should be straight

blue dianabol octagon shape

hey guys need a lil help here. just bought some dbol the guy i bought em off i trust but when i research them on the net i find nothing about blue tabs just pink. so basicly there blue and in the shape of an octagon they have 10 on one side and gl on the other ive only been taking them for two days but basicly if they arent the real mcoy no point in taking them if you no what im saying basicly any advise is greatly appreciated thank you all. any one replying to this quote MIKKY D PLZ GUYS

Last edited:
whats up yall.. im ready to be on a dbol cycle but im worried about my health and my hair, what can i do to help my health during this procces? what is milk thistle and what is clomid? what do they do for you? Any advice on how to take Dbol or workout on Dbol????

Last edited:
I know a fair bit about the British Dispensary as I know 2 people that work there!

As for the snake and arrow.......this may interest some.........

A modern drug store called The British Dispensary was founded by Dr. Thomas Heyward Hays and a British pharmacist for distributing various imported pharmaceuticals products with full-time pharmacists. It’s Arrow - Struck Snake trade mark means prevention and cure sickness.

I have made very good gains off Thai Anabol @ 25mg ED for 6 weeks.

I have seen these faked befor yours look good from the pic the fakes I have seen had little black specs light on them.
Your dose is way to low 30mg a day should do the trick

p/m where the real pink thais are at! theres a lot of counterfeits

thay look gd2go mate ..but as siad by some you need up it to 25mg's or 30mg's a day...

15 is underpants... trusty me up it

I picked this up about 20 days ago. I've been on them since. I was sure they are real but not seeing many results. Pills are 5mg each. The dose is 15mg/day. This is my first dbol cycle.
Are they the real deal?
Thanks.
Looks like we're using the same brand. Mine is the 10mg and yours is 5mg - 1000 tabs per bottle.
IMHO, it's advisable to take 30-50mg per day rather than 15mg per day. Kinda low.

The D-bol I'm currently using (The Yellows) as below.

These are fake man. ive noticed this all over the place.when they are darker colored and look spotty they are fake.Mine or a brighter pink and yours are darker.def. a bad sign that they are fake.you should be feeln something by now.

it would be foolish to assume there are no visually perfect copies of Anabol 5.

However any visible colouring specks would indicate a fake.

Dosent matter if its a dragon or a snake, its the British dispensery logo(what ever that is), dont worry they are good and real.

i have british dispensery business card home,whit that logo, They was at a trade Stand. But not for there hormones they showed there parfyme powders and other stuff......i just grab a card stright away :)

Back