Thai Stanabol?

eastarr69

Omniscient!
What is the consensus on the 5mg tabs and what would you guys use as a good doseage...i was thinking of running these with some omna or test-depot....

E

thanks wartime...i only have acces to the 5mg....what would be the split of the dbol and Winstrol (winny) in those...i believe this is the make up of the tabs...correct?

The 50 mg tabs got tested out at 48 mgs, so I'd say the 5mg ones were good to go!

There is no split in stans...its only winny...

Wartime100 said:
I would run at least 10 tabs a day.
Not to be picky, but at least implies that you could run more and I certainly wouldnt recommend that...my "at least" for winnies would be 25mgs....most use 50...few use 100mgs (usually IP tabs)

ready2explode said:
Not to be picky, but at least implies that you could run more and I certainly wouldnt recommend that...my "at least" for winnies would be 25mgs....most use 50...few use 100mgs (usually IP tabs)

I am running 100mg of the 50mg stanabols at the moment and seeing very nice results. I said "at least" because some find oral winstrol to be slightly less effective than injections and the standard effect dose of winstrol is usually 50mg ed.

From the tabs i have laying around, these are ok to swallow correct? i dont have to chew them like the ips correct? but, i can chew them also correct...

E

Wartime100 said:
I am running 100mg of the 50mg stanabols at the moment and seeing very nice results. I said "at least" because some find oral winstrol to be slightly less effective than injections and the standard effect dose of winstrol is usually 50mg ed.
I understand a little better what you mean now...I personally dont like orals, so I'm a more conservative when dosing...I was giving my recommendation based on health risks, not cycle results...

Back