Thank you Z - What a difference a year CAN make.

wow!!! my brother,what an incrediable story and recovery,im speechless man

Thanks brother...

I knew I was growing consistently by strength and people making comments but didn't realize it was that much.

I'll tell ya what - this new cycle has just begone ... "and I feel F'n amazing."

The only downside is I hurt my back dong dead lifts several days ago - but I should be back in full motion in a few days - it will just give me one week off - but sometimes that helps when returning.

I'm already climbing the walls ready to tear it up ASAP!

Repo, it sounds like you don't cycle. It seems like you are on all the time. Is this correct? Do you ever cruise? What is you current cycle?

Thanks brother...

I knew I was growing consistently by strength and people making comments but didn't realize it was that much.

I'll tell ya what - this new cycle has just begone ... "and I feel F'n amazing."

The only downside is I hurt my back dong dead lifts several days ago - but I should be back in full motion in a few days - it will just give me one week off - but sometimes that helps when returning.

I'm already climbing the walls ready to tear it up ASAP!
brother,i know you will rebound really fast,you are one of the most dedicated guys i know,i need some motivation from you!!!:) hell my shoulder surgery back in january fucked me up big time,ive lost nearly all my strength and recently inflamed my good shoulder's rotator cuff and had to get a cortizone shot in it,so my luck hadnt been good at all lol.......but im proud of you man,just keep it going!!!!

is your bf really only 5% 218lbs and only 5-10lbs of fat. wow you should post a pic. that would really help out your uncle. gl

Here's what a year has done - but first, let me explain my situation ... "as my results are not typical."

A little over a year and half ago I had a major surgery ... "right now I have 16 screws in my face." :chomp:

No pity - I'm still a HOT ass MOFO - and you would never know I had been through this surgery - thanks to a Harvard guru surgeon! :)

I had my jaw wired shut, and could only feed myself with a syringe for a several months (could not even use a straw) ... "went into a major catabolic state - losing over 40 pounds in less than a year."

Then I found Ology - which led me to Uncle Z - and everything started to radically change.

It's extremely rare for me to weigh myself - however, I go to the doctor every 6 months and ... "today was my 1 year mark."

Within 1 year, my doctor pointed out - I have gained exactly 61 pounds - and their scales are exact - perhaps by the ounce.

I'm 5'11 weighing at 218 - with a 32 inch waist - except it's much too tight, comparing to last year - so I would say about 5-10 pounds of this is body fat.

This is really 10 months of running exclusively Z's gear - the weight comparison includes 2 months before coming to ology and ordering from Z.

This is why you guys see me recommending Z the way I do ... "and I'm still growing like a MOFO - pushing myself harder than EVER!"

- "A big thank you to my good friend uncle Z!"

Repo

Good for you Brother !! :)

Can some one tell me what is (Uncle Z) is this a person or company I can contact
Thanks

Please read the rules, source asking is not allowed, stick around make some friends, all you need to know, you'll find int his forum.

Thanks MR P
can you tell me where to read the rules and I am unable to get the search to work any help would be great

Here's what a year has done - but first, let me explain my situation ... "as my results are not typical."

A little over a year and half ago I had a major surgery ... "right now I have 16 screws in my face." :chomp:

No pity - I'm still a HOT ass MOFO - and you would never know I had been through this surgery - thanks to a Harvard guru surgeon! :)

I had my jaw wired shut, and could only feed myself with a syringe for a several months (could not even use a straw) ... "went into a major catabolic state - losing over 40 pounds in less than a year."

Then I found Ology - which led me to Uncle Z - and everything started to radically change.

It's extremely rare for me to weigh myself - however, I go to the doctor every 6 months and ... "today was my 1 year mark."

Within 1 year, my doctor pointed out - I have gained exactly 61 pounds - and their scales are exact - perhaps by the ounce.

I'm 5'11 weighing at 218 - with a 32 inch waist - except it's much too tight, comparing to last year - so I would say about 5-10 pounds of this is body fat.

This is really 10 months of running exclusively Z's gear - the weight comparison includes 2 months before coming to ology and ordering from Z.

This is why you guys see me recommending Z the way I do ... "and I'm still growing like a MOFO - pushing myself harder than EVER!"

- "A big thank you to my good friend uncle Z!"

Repo

Wow Repo, quite the ordeal yu went trough Bro, Glad to see yur getting such great results from Z.

good luck to you repo,z stuff is the shit bro i put on more then 20 lbs in 6 weeks.and im just getting started,

Just got my pack from uncle yesterday... Omnadren and tren e. Im really looking foward to this cycle. Iv always used china man but hes been unreliable as of late. The gear was good but i get the feeling may have been under dosed, qespecially his dbol. I was at 50mg ed but have blown up much much more from 20-30 from another brand. Also had his test and deca. Definatly real but felt underdosed. But not to discredit him... Iv used him plenty of times in the past and have had incredible results. Guess this batch was so so. Anyway back to z, great t/a time and great packing. Ill keep u posted.

sust 250, Z Pharma Int

hey repo... have you tried his Z Pharma International Sust 250? Just recieved and did my first pin today. Waiting on Blue Hearts and then adding that for weeks 1-6, 40mg a day. Sust 250/500mg a week. Never used this sourZez sust before and want to hear from someone who has...
thanks

750mg first two weeks

one other question.... does anyone think that 750mg a week for the first two weeks and then 500mg a week for weeks 3-12 is a good way to get your levels up quickly? My local source suggested it and I wanted to check it out as a theory.... front loading, I guess... Anyone?

I love you tooo Z... Where is my gear ?? haha !
Great story Repo.. Sorry that I don't know more about you bro... I mean that : )
Seems that you are a tuff nutt bro and I wish you well buddy !

Last edited:
Z is a very nice guy! Like VERY! I really like him(no homo).

Reppo

But man 16 screws...lost 40lbs...gained 61 and not fat!

Tip of my hat to you sir!!! :bowdown:

Great to hear you are doing well repo! Hope your back is better soon so you can keep training. Amazing story of how you got to the uncle!

Back