The '15 Bronson Fuck off and Farewell Tour

Bronson; this is a helluva fun thread to follow man. "You're going to win unless you have to fight Captain America or a Tyrannasaurus Rex!". "Fighting southpaw is kind of like rollerblading home from work, it isn't any fun and you might get embarrassed". -great write up man

Haha, loved the south paw comment! I've tried south paw a few times to help guys out and the only thing I ever got out of it was an ass beating. The right jab always felt good but I could never seem to bring my feet with the straight left so the power just wasn't there.

Another great write up Bronson, this is a fun one to follow!!

thanks for the comments guys..

Haha, loved the south paw comment! I've tried south paw a few times to help guys out and the only thing I ever got out of it was an ass beating. The right jab always felt good but I could never seem to bring my feet with the straight left so the power just wasn't there.

Another great write up Bronson, this is a fun one to follow!!

its the same with me, pushing a hard straight left just feels so unnatural.. so i swing it like a hook, overhand from outside or thumb on top " swing punch" inside. the left uppercut from southpaw for me is a monster, my right jab, hard straight right from southpaw are fucking glorious too.. to throw a rigt hook upstairs - the angle is just so odd , but for some reason i can really dig hard to the body with a right hook from southpaw. weird mix, i wouldn't try it straight western boxing, but with a hard left kick to the body/ knee i can make it work for thai boxing. still tho, its like roller blading home after working all day.. not my fav

caught on the elbow with a hard kick weds night..

didn't mention it , seemed like a non event being a very common thing with thai boxing

but..

the older i get, the more i notice just strange injuries. new stuff I've never run into before - or injuries that aren't easy explained, don't seem to heal on any kind of familiar timeline. just weird little shit, that makes you scratch your head an go " huh? wonder how i got that, what it is and when it will go away???"

so without further ado.. id like to give a shout out to " bursitis"

which is a new fucking experience for me

looks like i have a pink apple where an elbow used to be. feels like a titty to the touch. at the same time anything touches it - feels like my elbow was crushed with a hammer, its an itty bitty titty with busted egg shells in it, delicious.

taking some solace in the fact I'm told the lad now has a knot on his shin and can't kick with his right leg..

detrimental for his event , but kicking an old man on the arms hard enough to damage your shin is a bad idea.
my elbows have never made me any friends.

in other news.. my gear is kicked in. hotly pursuing mrs Bronson day and night, the more i get the more i want. the joys of AAS

having my handler rock tape this elbow later today, see how i feel by 4 pm or so before making a decision on brawling tonight. I'm craving sex and violence like i did in my twenties, trying to use discretion in wether to train on through with this injury or not..

bit disconcerting having a pink apple for an elbow, not very aesthetic and painful as fuck. can imagine to be hit there right now, would be something close to feeling like you've been struck by lightening

i bailed on friday nights fight...

if i was 23 instead of 43 i probably would have snorted a percoset then banged it out.

I'm too old for that shit, i don't wanna risk getting fucked up and having to sit out longer than i have to.

check out the titty tho..

View attachment 562171

go ahead..

touch it!

you know you want to.

motherfucker. i skipped brawling friday, but sunday is a 4-6 event if I'm dumb enough to try banging away with this bursitis shit happening.

ill have my handler kinesio tape the fucking thing, then sleeve over top of it.. just sucks having to hide another part of your anatomy like its your jawbone to keep from getting fucked up when your fighting. it can be challenging.

I'm thinking about draining this fucking bubbly pink elbow titty tonight, who wants to see what comes out this fucking thing?

View attachment 562172

enough " ayes" vs " nays " and its happening.

i just hope it speeds up healing doesn't blow back up full of fluid if i do draw it out with a syringe

bursitis..

doesn't seem to be aggravated with usage, its some odd shit.

i mashed some weights today after skipping boxing friday

on a lark i decided id push a little bit see whats up with my strength, how the elbow likes pushing weight around

havent lifte anything in weeks

flat bench 220 for reps, did overhead/ military presses with 190 for reps..

you cock swol fuckers prolly laughin, but thats a fair bit of weight for me

tricep extensions with the rope for 6 sets, dk how much weight it was.

funsies.. i like the way a pump feels in my triceps, some kind of weird boner that makes my arms look big as fuck

surprised the elbow didn't ache or fuck with me while i was pushing, not at all

then i gingerly set it down on the console of my car driving home and felt like i smacked it on an anvil after falling out of an airplane

fucking weird shit.

i dk how I'm gonna brawl with this shit. like having another chin to tuck in so i don't get dropped

getting old..

is a real motherfucker

Whats interesting about injuries is to see how the athlete performs with them. Where everyone else crawls in a hole and restss and heals the athlete still has to perform. People dont realize this too much, I think its one of the biggest things of any sport and its what seperates the men from the boys.
I couldnt imagine having to fight with that elbow my man! I am afraid to walk into a room with sunburn cause someone would wanna slap my back!

Whats interesting about injuries is to see how the athlete performs with them. Where everyone else crawls in a hole and restss and heals the athlete still has to perform. People dont realize this too much, I think its one of the biggest things of any sport and its what seperates the men from the boys.
I couldnt imagine having to fight with that elbow my man! I am afraid to walk into a room with sunburn cause someone would wanna slap my back!

Drain it and bang!

Oh fuck yea

I'm in..

Matter of fact, I'm on day 3 of running Halotestin from europharm / PSL..

More about that later, but I will say this

Suddenly , I feel like the elbow isn't so much a problem and really looking forward to tonight's contest.

I've had elbow problems for years due to throwing a million punches and catching about twice as many on the hand pads. Yep elbows are fucked! Looking forward to running deca next to see if it helps out any since I have about 30 more years of holding pads a head of me!

Looking forward to tonights write up from your sparring session CB!!

Deca is just such nectar for this old bone machine I'm riding .. Even off cycle, I'm going to include deca with my trt. It's just that good..

You'll love it man, the relief you get without having to tear up your GI tract/ stress your liver with NSAIDs - it's like turning the clock back 15-20 years for your joints

Deca is just such nectar for this old bone machine I'm riding .. Even off cycle, I'm going to include deca with my trt. It's just that good..

You'll love it man, the relief you get without having to tear up your GI tract/ stress your liver with NSAIDs - it's like turning the clock back 15-20 years for your joints

Couldnt agree with you more Bronson.. I like trying out different AAS but test & deca are the King and Queen for me.

too tired to write much , just that this fucking halo throws me into berserkergang

total adrenaline buzz, god like

it is the most unreal sensation I've ever experienced from any AAS

i had fun tonight, just fucking exhausted.. i held it down for all mean old men, everywhere.

ill come back tomorrow after sleeping on this

hey look!

its an aging narcissist..

View attachment 562193

Not half bad old man. What's your current height and weight? Also, what do you think about Deontay Wilder, tomato can?? or does he stand a shot about a reputable heavyweight champ eventually? The brother needs a new trainer because he only throws jabs and crosses and his footwork and defense after combinations need tending too

im 5'10'' 190 lbs

i like wilder, he's a terrible boxer - but a good fighter.

he's limited in what will work for him in the ring because of his build and size.. he's too long and rangy to be making much out of throwing combos, and no matter how well he can dance at 6'7 he is going to appear awkward even compared to other big men.

those things he's good at have worked for him so far, i would slowly add to what he can do now, rather than try to change anything

in a sport where lennox lewis was upset by two ko's from much lesser evolved fighters - wilder is prime to upset favorites, and also to being exposed when he eventually faces hungry competition.

my opinion, he needs to mature and grow as a boxer.. klitchko would pick him apart once wilders athleticism faded from fatigue.

Wilder is a great fighter. Love those bitch slap kinda hooks that he throws. Almost like something you'd see on ghetto brawls but way more focused and refined. Tons of power for tall and skinny. They are a rare breed. The guy looks great in the ring though. Stands up straight looks well balanced. Not all awkward like a herns not to say herns wasn't epic but he always looked flimsy.

Deontay is a decent fighter but he hasn't really had his chin checked yet! He looks good when he throws his punches straight but looks terrible when he starts winging them. Would love to see him and Fury go at it.

Hearns always looked awkward but he was a beast, Haggler vs Hearns still one of the best fights to watch!!

Deontay is a decent fighter but he hasn't really had his chin checked yet! He looks good when he throws his punches straight but looks terrible when he starts winging them. Would love to see him and Fury go at it.

Hearns always looked awkward but he was a beast, Haggler vs Hearns still one of the best fights to watch!!

Tommy was, and is, one of my fav fighters.. He is a fucjing tiger

That was the best era of boxing, Hearns, Leonard, Duran and my favorite Haggler!

This Era....Gotti vs Ward....Bomb fest!! RIP Gotti.

Those winging wilder hooks are confusing. He's throwing stingers from all angles. Hard to stay focused. Reminds me of Nick Diaz.

Those winging wilder hooks are confusing. He's throwing stingers from all angles. Hard to stay focused. Reminds me of Nick Diaz.
he's super athletic , with his size and range/ quickness - he's going to present timing issues for everybody who boxes with him.. You'll have to adjust to his freaky range and hand speed with him trying to bomb you out of there, so that is basically a pass for him to try and ko people while they're still trying to read his range and speed.. Then add the akward angles he's punching from with hooks and uppercuts - he's one of a kind and going to give abybody trouble for at least the first few rounds.

I like this kid, I hope he's around for a long time and just keeps getting better

Back