The best part of being on a cycle?

Cyborg45

I personally love how agressive my workouts become and also how agressive i turn lol. i fucking love it when i feel i can literally grab someone and bench press with them :p what do you like the most about being on cycle?

Def the sex i have to walk around with it taped to my leg LOL idk about everybody but i usally f**k 3 to 4 times a day on a cycle my wife is like REALLY!!! but she always gives it to me cuz shes afraid i look else where if she dont LOL

Def the sex i have to walk around with it taped to my leg LOL idk about everybody but i usally f**k 3 to 4 times a day on a cycle my wife is like REALLY!!! but she always gives it to me cuz shes afraid i look else where if she dont LOL

3 to 4 x a day?? Really?? I have never been able to do that. It doesnt seem humanly possible

sometimes it seem like alot of work!! but and it may not be all due to test mabey its in my head lol who know but its still my fav part of the cycle!!!

I definitely have more sex on cycle. I'm single... I become a real fuckin' pig. Also, I like the added confidence and drive that high test provides. Sitting at home and reading a book is not an option on cycle..... I'm out in the world more... Working, playing, socializing.... And yes.... Fucking!

Back