The correct procedure for treatment of gynecomastia steroids

darek

What is the correct procedure for the treatment of gynecomastia steroids. Should I take tamoxifen gynecomastia from the outset, then, within the PCT and during the pause between cycles, and I should use it constantly, even during the next cycle? In what doses? Help taking Aromasin?
Thank you very much.

You need to go in the ology faq's thread and click the gyno sticky. Told you to do this a few fimes already bud...

Good luck please keep up posted!

To date, there has been a huge improvement. Gynecomastia can be seen only when I'm warm and a lot of focus to find her looking in the mirror. In two days I will end my PCT and stop taking tamoxifen and Aromasin. I wonder if the state still somehow changed. Little remains still have gynecomastia. In continuation of the use of Aromasin I want to quit now, because I feel the loss of energy and enthusiasm for the sport and I'm starting to hurt his shoulder. Because I think I have the production of estrogen use Aromasin (25mg / day) to restrict too much because I have these side effects in the first part of the PCT when I did not use Aromasin had.

To date, there has been a huge improvement. Gynecomastia can be seen only when I'm warm and a lot of focus to find her looking in the mirror. In two days I will end my PCT and stop taking tamoxifen and Aromasin. I wonder if the state still somehow changed. Little remains still have gynecomastia. In continuation of the use of Aromasin I want to quit now, because I feel the loss of energy and enthusiasm for the sport and I'm starting to hurt his shoulder. Because I think I have the production of estrogen use Aromasin (25mg / day) to restrict too much because I have these side effects in the first part of the PCT when I did not use Aromasin had.

use aromasin during cycle, not in pct. in pct use serms. maybe extend your serm use for 3 extra weeks, with about 8 weeks and get blood work. this your first cycle?

use aromasin during cycle, not in pct. in pct use serms. maybe extend your serm use for 3 extra weeks, with about 8 weeks and get blood work. this your first cycle?

It was my second cycle of the past year and a half. In a week I'm starting another cycle.

Time on cycle plus pct equals time off cycle. You really need to research and stop being wreckless about things. Chances of recovery lower drastically if continuing to cycle without proper recovery...

Time on cycle plus pct equals time off cycle. You really need to research and stop being wreckless about things. Chances of recovery lower drastically if continuing to cycle without proper recovery...

This is the theme of gynecomastia. And this is my research.

However, I appreciate Your advice and then they complete PCT'll have another couple of weeks before I break the cycle of Your recommendations. I thought just the PCT and to the body returns to its original values of hormones is ready for the next cycle. I used google to find how long pauses between courses you were right. AS I have a home for $ 800 and it would be a waste of money if I had a short break between cycles impact on their effectiveness. Now I buy creatine and have a couple of weeks break between cycles extra. Regarding gynecomastia thus still improving. The 10mg Tamoxifen, I have included regular aerobic activity to see if I residues accumulated fat around the nipples burn. I think it works, and from my perspective, I have a chance for a complete cure gynecomastia without surgery. I wish all who have a similar problem, good luck

I appreciate it very much. I wish good luck to others to help treat gynecomastia tamoxifen. I recorded a great success after only three weeks of treatment at doses 60,40,30 (mg / day).

Granted I may be a bit of an asshole at times but I didn't get all the green bars and reps from giving out shitty advice. Good luck to you bud...

Granted I may be a bit of an asshole at times but I didn't get all the green bars and reps from giving out shitty advice. Good luck to you bud...

tbonexl Knows what he is talking about, we got your back brother. Respect to you.

Come to stop, and your advice in order to learn more about steroids helped me. I revisit the length of the pause, and I extended it on Your recommendations. I'm just like you, when something invest time and energy, so me stupid questions and ignorant attitude of the other someone can take my peace. 95% of people will never listen to our advice, even though they advise the best. You're an asshole, you like me. Importantly, gynecomastia disappeared and I learned something new through yours comments with my friend.Accept good advice for me to say that to avoid learning the hard way.

Last edited:
Back