The dreaded breakfast meals

sleepstalker

I am banned!
I dont know about you guys but I am not crazy about breakfast but I must eat in the morning. I dont like to eat a super heavy meat dish in the morning so.. for me

Homemade Protein Bars
Fruit
Fish
Eggs and Toast
Milk(only for bulking for now)
Bean Dish(Might be considering)
Sliced Turkey and Sweet Potato

Any other ideas, you guys are welcome to share, IF you want.

I couldn't imagine fish when I wake up. That sounds awful lol. But personally eggs to me are your best bet. I know it gets old but after awhile you just except it. I just eat it and move on. I consider it a sacrifice for gains and high quality protein.

Omlet with 12 whites one whole, franks hot sauce
Cup of oats with greek yoghurt and half cup blueberries
1 serve whey isolate
Cant go wrong with that.

50g 2%fat bacon
2 whole 3 egg whites
40g of fruit musli
100g of non-fat quark yogurt
coffee

47 g protein, 28g carbs [12 sugar], 14 g of fat***8230; cca 450 kcal...

I couldn't imagine fish when I wake up. That sounds awful lol. But personally eggs to me are your best bet. I know it gets old but after awhile you just except it. I just eat it and move on. I consider it a sacrifice for gains and high quality protein.

Yeah I am not crazy about fish myself. I meant more smoked salmon which tastes like bacon. But yeah once and a while I am in the mood for some very lemony fish with white rice.

First breakfast right when I wake up is a bowl of raw oats in milk with a scoop of protein powder
2nd breakfast after shower I toss some grapeseed oil, crushed garlic, kale and broccoli into a pan. Once that's sizzled up I add spinach... Once that's wilted I pour in a half cup of egg whites and toss in 3 whole eggs.... Season with garlic powder, pepper, and some cayenne and cook until the eggs are done.
Then I toss that shit over a heated bowl of rice (Which I make in bulk and store in the fridge).
If you make it big enough it even keeps well for the next day or two (or later the same day for an extra, quick meal)... you can make it twice in a week and have you covered for breakfast for 5 days. Light, clean, gives me energy... Love that sh*t

I dont know about you guys but I am not crazy about breakfast but I must eat in the morning. I dont like to eat a super heavy meat dish in the morning so.. for me

Homemade Protein Bars
Fruit
Fish
Eggs and Toast
Milk(only for bulking for now)
Bean Dish(Might be considering)
Sliced Turkey and Sweet Potato

Any other ideas, you guys are welcome to share, IF you want.

I fucking love breakfast, especially since I"m cutting right now...ravenous from 9pm til 6:30am basically lol

I treat myself and make a whey shake with almond milk (55g pro/10g c/2g f) while making a badass bowl of oatmeal:
-2/3 cup oats
-1/2 cup frozen berries
-1/2 cup greek yogurt
-either 2tbsp PB or a tiny bit of maple syrup

Works out to approx 30g pro / 70g c / 2-10g fat depending on PB or not

I hit the gym at 7:00am so this might not be for everyone, but definitely need those carbs to get through my workouts lately.

i always hated breakfast, but i had to force myself to do it. To overcome this i always eat meals which are my favorites: eggs and chicken and of course fruits. In time the breakfast become a part of your regimen and you will never skip it again.

I eat my breakfast in a monster shake. I add 7 egg whites 1 whole, 1 cup of dry oats, scoop of whey and a tablespoon of coconut oil, cup of skim milk; banana and blend away. It's kinda chewy taking it down but it's easy to do and fast in the morning b4 I go to work.

Last edited:
2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 30 grams whey, 1 cup of oats with half cup of back berries and ground cinnamon.

Since I'm back on, breakfast is a little different meow:

Meal 1 (Breakfast)
1 scoop whey & 250mL egg whites, 2 cups oatmeal with 2 table spoons natural peanut butter.
70g pro, 120g carb 20g fat

WORKOUT (approx 20mins LISS or 10mins LISS + 10 HIIT, and 60-90 mins weights depending on the bodypart of the day)

Meal 2 (Post workout)
2 scoops whey & 250mL egg whites, 500mL 1% milk, 1.5 cups oatmeal
100g pro, 125 carbs, 10g fat

I love eating breakfast, my problem is waking up early enough to make it. I try to eat 6 egg whites but sometimes I drop the whole egg in lol, 1 cup oats, and 1 Tbsp Udo's oil.

2 eggs 1 cup eggwhites + 150g oat mixed with a dash of chocolate protein powder for flavour and 1 tbsp peanut butter + banana ... I do this since 1 1/2 year and it is as good as the first time :O

for when im in a rush.. you need a blendler

1 cup frozen blueberries

1 cup frozen strawberries

1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt

30g chocolate whey

2 tablespoons pb..

blend away.. delicious

I love breakfast. I start a bulker next week and breakfast almost every morning will be 2 cups oats, 4 eggs over easy, 2 slices whole wheat toast, 16oz skim milk, banana and 16oz oj.

I keep mines simple.
10 egg whites.
4 strips of center cut bacon.
.5 cup oats mixed with 1 cup GoLean crunch.
Sometimes I switch up the oats for wheat pancakes tipped with peanut butter and bananas instead of syrup

Lol try eating breakfast when your taking Prami before bed...

Anyway, I go 10 egg whites and 1.5 cups of oats with berries of my choice (preferably blackberries because they are fucking awesome tasting, nice and sweet or sometimes I will add stewed cinnamon apple sauce to it).

My reason for egg whites as breakfast is simply because they are a fast digesting protein which is what I prefer upon waking.

400ml unsweetened apple juice
2 scoops of unflavoured whey isolate
2 scoops ground oats
2 tbsps flaxseed
2 tbsps omega oils
1 tbps almond butter

Great for a brekky on the go... Blend & Run :)

hi,,

i like to eat eggs and toast in morning and glass of fresh juice i think you try toast with jam and fresh fruit juice in your breakfast. paleo diet food is the best for health and if you will use green vegetable in your food you will healthy active and fit and free from disease.....

Back