The F'ers raided my pharmacy

they were not overpriced
they were human grade and a 10 ml bottle was only 120 bucks

I'm afraid to drive by there or go in there

tee said:
Filling prescriptions for steroids online is not a crime. Filling illegal prescriptions would be. (i.e. prescribing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to young teens, for people without blood tests showing low testosterone levels, importing their meds from overseas and reselling to save money (Like Powermedica did), etc). This pharmacy was doing more than just prescribing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to men in their late 30s+ with low test levels. Florida courts have already upheld the filling of prescriptions over the internet as long as the doctor makes every effort to ascertain the identity of the person requesting the medication to be that actual person. Stay tuned and I'm betting that much more will come out that this clinic was doing. (Other than filling LEGAL prescriptions for steroids(HRT).
Many states, FL included I believe, now have laws that the physician must do a physical examination on a person before they can prescribe anything to that person. I'm not sure if you said otherwise, but I just want to clarify.

tee said:
Maybe someone in the medical field can answer this. How can the media keep getting the client lists from these clinics that they are busting? What about the medical privacy act? These clients were doing everything "By the book." Still, their names are getting released and pubished. They just now said they believe that Evander Holyfield had scrips filled, and the ball player Gary Matthews. Whats up with that shit?
This is a good question, but I think that you need a legal expert, not a medical expert, here. Rick Collins.

email him and see if he'll comment on it on this board.

estray said:
While that may be true, steroids are still banned in pro sports and that wouldnt give them a free pass. I agree though this whole witch hunt is just rediculous. Go bust some real drug dealers.
Yeah, if you play sports and you merit testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or GH, then you're just shit outa luck.

mranak said:
Many states, FL included I believe, now have laws that the physician must do a physical examination on a person before they can prescribe anything to that person. I'm not sure if you said otherwise, but I just want to clarify.

If thats true, that is a recent law. I remember about a year ago reading how Florida courts did allow prescriptions to be filled over the internet without a face to face visit. All states require a blood test and a personal medical history form at the least to prescribe steroids though. Its going to take the Supreme court to eventually decide what constitutes the doctor/client relationship. All the states seem to disagree on this.

mranak said:
This is a good question, but I think that you need a legal expert, not a medical expert, here. Rick Collins.

email him and see if he'll comment on it on this board.

I am a so called "Legal expert." Thats why I was asking for opinions from the medical side. It is illegal to release a medical client list. This was done when Powermedica was busted, and on another occasion when several sports figures were named on a steroid Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) list. I remember the media personnel did serve 3 months in jail for not divulging their source on one of these cases. I don't understand why or how these lists keep becoming public record.

If I were to venture a guess, I would say that someone on the inside is giving or selling the information & names on these lists to the media. The only way the media personnel would get into trouble is if someone on the lists pursues the matter and files a civil law suit. Most pro athletes wouldn't do this because they do not need to draw any extra unwanted attention to the fact that they were prescribed steroids. Anyways, thats just my guess, but wanted to see if someone else in the medical field could substantiate it.

Jimmykick said:
they were not overpriced
they were human grade and a 10 ml bottle was only 120 bucks

I'm afraid to drive by there or go in there

That's an outrageous price. Might want to edit that one before someone else does.

is it really? Human grade, clean and precribed
That was for sustanon. for enanthate it was $90 bucks
deca was $95 (i don't know why it ws more). before Signature I paid that on the black market and wasn't sure if it was legit. This was peace of mind pricing to me. HGH for a bottle that yielded 27 iu was $220 to $240 for most people but I had a good price from a guy that noted it on my file that I had grandfathered HGH pricing at $165. I started buying it when they first started producing it. I miss Signature already.

that is outrageous. i could make enough test for me a three friends to run for a year straight with that much money

mustanged77 said:
I have to agree with you. This is just common sense.
The truth is..steroids are dangerous and most of the time, illegal. If you spend enough time on this forum you will see plenty of people who can get AAS, but they definately shouldn't be using them. All of us who use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) illegally are taking chances. I choose my path and I try to do it as intelligently as I can. I don't expect anyone to back me up except my lawyer.

A lot of people have guns, but we all know people who just shouldn't.
Dude, that's just like someone saying that "The truth is..Tylenol, Aspirin, etc. are dangerous." Everything is dangerous in excess doses. So is masturbation.

pineapple said:
Dude, that's just like someone saying that "The truth is..Tylenol, Aspirin, etc. are dangerous." Everything is dangerous in excess doses. So is masturbation.
Well, the dosages that we discuss are in excess. 500mg of testosterone/week is not good for your health.

simpllyhuge said:
that is outrageous. i could make enough test for me a three friends to run for a year straight with that much money

by taking a chance and ordering powder across borders.

no thanks

I just called Signature and they are back in business. They said they need a week to replenish inventory and they are out of test right now (go figure as it was seized)

estray said:
While that may be true, steroids are still banned in pro sports and that wouldnt give them a free pass. I agree though this whole witch hunt is just rediculous. Go bust some real drug dealers.

Its not called "doing steroids" of you have a medical need. Lance Armstrong gets testosterone, just at a replacement dose. Any other athlete can have a medical issue that could justify a replacement dose.

What?

pineapple said:

I guess I better cut back on spanking the monkey. I'm starting to grow hair on my palms.

Be for real. Steroids can only be legal through prescription. The powers that be understand better than you do that you can't put steroids on the shelves
beside asprin and tylenol. Every Joe Blow in the world would be growing bitch tits and having heart attacks.

Don't be a fool. Steroids are dangerous at even moderate dosages. Why do you think we are always telling newbies not to start. And to be sure to use arm, nolva, or clomid.

You can get rid of a headache by taking a couple of asprin. To get what you want from steroids you have to take more than the medically prescribed dose for an extended period of time. And there are many, many, side effects that I don't need to explain here.
When people take high doses of asprin or tylenol over an extended period of time they end up in the hospital because they have a toxic liver and nonfunctioning kidneys.

I agree with Mranak. When you openly violate the law then you have to expect the worse.
If I get busted for buying steroids I'm not going to come on this forum and cry. I hope like hell it doesen't happen. And I will take every precaution to keep it from happening, but I understand fully the consequenses.

jimmy i guess i can understand where your coming from on the border issue, maybe i underestimate the risks. Are u more worried about legal issues or loosing what your ordering.

Back