The Forma-Stanzol On a BULK Experience Log

update

personal records or important stats are in RED

Effects?

aggression is up and joints are a lil dry but nothing that will effect anything.

SPECIAL ]NOTES
got a good pump going,hit a few pr's and almost puked at the end so I would say I had a great workout really pushed to make sure I got the most out of every rep.Also my weight is up to 142lbs

Lifting Stats
(example 135lbs x 10 reps)

Close Grip Bench Press
135x 10
155x 8
165x 8
175x 8

Incline db press
60x 8
60x 8

behind the back pull downs
120x 8
120x 8
120x 8
120 x 8

Pec-deck lat contraction
85x 8
85x 8
85x 8
95x 6

DB Curls
40x 6
35x 8
35x8
30x8
25x8

Dips
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8

Single DB close grip press
60 x 15

abs weight machine crunches
( see notes below)
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

between random sets I will do these abs reps above

Last edited:

Effects

dry joints its noticeable but doesn't affect lifts or anything of that nature.aggression is up my fuse is a little bit shorter than usually.

Lifting Stats

Deep Squats (see notes)
225x 10
225x 10
250x2

I squat barefoot almost to the ground focusing on form and making sure to work the muscles in order to get the most growth I can.I felt good today so I tried 250lbs and got 2 good atg reps and wanted to do more but thought better of it

seated Calve Raises

(see note)
20x 15
40x 15
50x 15

I do these as well barefoot focusing on form and making sure to work the muscles in order to get the most growth I can.

Leg Extensions
100x 12
100x 12
100x 12
100x 12

Seated Hamstring Curl
(see notes)
100x 10
100x 10
100x 10
100x 10

my left calf muscle still hurts when I do this exercise but pushed through it

( see notes below)
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Last edited:
update

Effects?

joints are dry and kinda achy.the short fuse issue have leveled out.no new acne.I've noticed I've toned up a bit while not changing my diet or training.

Putting on muscle eating the same and not putting on the belly fat that usually comes with it is pretty nice.

Lifting Stats

Close Grip Bench Press
145x 10
155x 8
165x 6
185x 3

Incline db press
60x 8
60x 8
60x 8

120x 8
120x 8
120x 8

Pec-deck lat contraction
85x 8
85x 8
100x 8

DB Curls
40x 6
35x 8
30x10
25x10

Dips
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8

60 x 20

( see notes below)
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Effects?

joints are dry and kinda achy.the short fuse issue have leveled out.no new acne.I've noticed I've toned up a bit while not changing my diet or training.

Putting on muscle eating the same and not putting on the belly fat that usually comes with it is pretty nice.

Lifting Stats

Close Grip Bench Press
145x 10
155x 8
165x 6
185x 3

Incline db press
60x 8
60x 8
60x 8

120x 8
120x 8
120x 8

Pec-deck lat contraction
85x 8
85x 8
100x 8

DB Curls
40x 6
35x 8
30x10
25x10

Dips
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8
bodyweight x 8

60 x 20

( see notes below)
60 x 10
60 x 10
60 x 10

Where r the Deads????? and bent over rows?????

took the day off due to being sick I thought about still going to lift but I'm not going to risk it and maybe end up hurting myself.def annoyed by this as I made some nice progress on my last leg day.

Final review!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINAL REVIEW​

FORMA STANZOL​

Starting Weight:135lbs

Ending Weight: 142lbs​

REVIEW NOTES:​

I found FORMA STANZOL to remind me alot of femara minus the decrease in libido which was a def plus.dry joints however occurred but were not as bad as if I were using femara.I experienced a slight increase in aggression and libido while taking FORMA STANZOL

Applying FORMA STANZOL was very easy and it dried and went into my skin almost on contact so there was no greasy mess to have to deal with. I also found the smell to be very manly so I didn't have to worry about selling like a girl or like vapor rub after applying FORMA STANZOL.I picked up solid weight,reached my goal and even leaned up while not losing any weight,strength or muscle which are huge pluses for me.

To make a fair comparison to a similar product I'll compare it to femara which is my favorite aromatase inhibitor.

FORMA STANZOL
is a great option for those who want to be able to quickly and easily pick up an effective Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to use while on cycle,during post cycle therapy (pct) or for gyno issues.Imo I won't put it above femara but its pretty darn close to it.I think FORMA STANZOL is a well put together formula its amazing to have a product almost like femara and not have to deal with the extreme sides that taking femara would bring.

I would like to thank Nate and all those involved in making this log happen I enjoyed logging this.

Last edited:
FINAL REVIEW​

FORMA STANZOL​

Starting Weight:135lbs

Ending Weight: 142lbs​

REVIEW NOTES:​

I found FORMA STANZOL to remind me alot of femara minus the decrease in libido which was a def plus.dry joints however occurred but were not as bad as if I were using femara.I experienced a slight increase in aggression and libido while taking FORMA STANZOL

Applying FORMA STANZOL was very easy and it dried and went into my skin almost on contact so there was no greasy mess to have to deal with. I also found the smell to be very manly so I didn't have to worry about selling like a girl or like vapor rub after applying FORMA STANZOL.I picked up solid weight,reached my goal and even leaned up while not losing any weight,strength or muscle which are huge pluses for me.

To make a fair comparison to a similar product I'll compare it to femara which is my favorite aromatase inhibitor.

FORMA STANZOL
is a great option for those who want to be able to quickly and easily pick up an effective Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to use while on cycle,during pct or for gyno issues.Imo I won't put it above femara but its pretty darn close to it.I think FORMA STANZOL is a well put together formula its amazing to have a product almost like femara and not have to deal with the extreme sides that taking femara would bring.

I would like to thank Nate and all those involved in making this log happen I enjoyed logging this.

necrobump

with a question, comment.

i know the instructions say shoulders, abs, arms, etc for application but is it okay to use form on the chest or should this be avoided>?

Back