The Iron Bull - Question... Deca Test Tren

What doses were your previous cycles?

Buddy - No nolva when running deca! That will increase your gyno. You have to run Bromo or Caber (dostinex) to combat Deca (prolactin) induced gyno.

(this assumes that the gyno is Deca induced, if your gyno is caused by Test then Nolva will work.)

No. Neither clomid nor Nolva works against prolactin. However, they both work against test. You have to distinguish what form of gyno you have before you can treat it.

300 test, 450 Deca and 200mg Tren a week seems like more than enough for to me. Only thing I would increase would be the test, and that's only if you get shut down from the tren/deca. If not, I see no reason to increase it.

Also, it makes it a lot easier if you post your injections in MG's, not ML's because then we have to go back and calculate how many MG's it is, because everyone's gear is dosed differently.

jarbulldog said:
bro in my opinion you need more gear
yea the gear seems a little light, and the test unless i calculated wrong seems a little low especialy since youll be running tren and deca, which have been known to shut people down, i woudl consider upping the test so its stronger then the deca, but good luck.

James, welcome my friend!

I agree with outlawtaaaaa, looks good, just listen to your body, you might need to cut into the next cycle's test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati996j
Ok so this will be my third cycle, previously I have done just Deca, Test cycles. I am 200 pounds 13% bf. I have 10ml of Tren 100mg/ml, 15ml of test eth 200mg/ml, and 15 ml of deca 300mg/ml. I was planning

Week
1 : Test (.75ml) Deca (.75ml) on monday and friday
2-7 : Test (.75ml) Deca (.75ml) on monday and friday & Tren (.5ml) EOD
8-10: Test (.75ml) Deca (.75ml) on monday and friday
12-16: Run nolva and arimidex daily

Now injecting every day sounds much better so if I were to inject every day what would you reccomend my dosages be at for the amount that I am using to maintain adequate levels?

I decided to dip into my next cycle and make a few changes, and i need some advice on the best way to do it.
I have 10ml of Tren 100mg/ml, 30ml of test eth 200mg/ml, and 15 ml of deca 300mg/ml. I was planning

Week
1 : Test (250mg) Deca (150mg) on monday and friday
2-7 : Test (250mg) Deca (150mg) on monday and friday & Tren (50mg) EOD
8-10: Test (250mg) Deca (150mg) on monday and friday
12-16: Run nolva and arimidex daily

Now injecting every day sounds much better so if I were to inject every day what would you reccomend my dosages be at for the amount that I am using to maintain adequate levels?
Advice......

Now im thinking about changing and doing the test as Iron Bull said and do the following
for 10 weeks

INJECT
Day 1- 579- giving you 550 mg in 24 hours
Day 2 75 giving you 550 mg
Day 3 75 550
Day 4 75 550
Day 5 75 550
Day 6 75 550
Day 7 75 550
Day 8 75 550
Day 9 75 550
Day10 75 550
Day11 75 550
Day12 75 550 etc

Should I do the same with the deca as well except in lower dosages? Should I keep doing tren eod?

Another quick question,

I was always taught to wait at least two weeks before injecting in the same place again, this could be wrong or right, I don't know. So if I were to inject every day would a rotation between glutes and quads be ok, or would I have to move to more muscle groups. I've tried doing it in my delts and for some reason every time I get an infection. So could I just inject different places within the quad, glute group and make sure I never hit the same spot? BTW i've been consulting www.spotinjections.com for advice, I don't know if anyone could give me better advice though, for every day injections....

Back