The jealous types piss me off...snide bitchez

anzel

Nowadays I'm looking better than most the guys my age ...shit I'm looking better than so 20 and 30 year olds..

But of course I'm a gym rat. Not perfect and never gonna make the stage even if I wanted too.

So I get these jealous types that look like total shit try to get meverything riled up by picking on my weak points . Usually I just say well I'm not in the dickie do club like you! They say what's that mean....
It means your stomach sticks out further than your dickie do...
If women are around its priceless...they try to hold in their guts...

The psychology issue is deep down it fucking gets me pussed... and I realize these guys are just jealous but once they do that shit I pretty much have it out for em all the time. I can't let it go.

I'm not looking to change anything just sharing with some guys like you that would understand.

Enjoy your day!
Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I was rack pulling 675 the other day for reps. I hear this scrawny little twit telling the girl he's working out with "those aren't real deadlifts".

He was quite right, of course, they were rack pulls. But a hater non the less.

I was rack pulling 675 the other day for reps. I hear this scrawny little twit telling the girl he's working out with "those aren't real deadlifts".

Should've flexed up on her and said this is a real man lol

I keep head phones in my ears. I don't talk at the gym. I get in and get out. Try not to pay attention to others with the exception of the occasional spot.

This is a perfect example! 675 is alot! And most people can't even pick up a pencil with out hurting their the back
Or grunting and groaning....or without getting winded!

This is a perfect example! 675 is alot! And most people can't even pick up a pencil with out hurting their the back
Or grunting and groaning....or without getting winded!

Yea but rack pulls are cheating. It's like using an assisted pullup machine..

Lolololol j/k

Lmao you guys, yeah man i get these fuckin hater all the damn time, I'm benching 275 for reps clean as fuck and these fags have a belt and wrist wraps compression sleeves, pants you name it beching 225 for 3 with assistance and they wanna act all hard lmao. I am by far the biggest guy in my gym, i get more guys staring at me than girls lol. Shits weak. Not what i was goin for for sure. But you fuck those guys, i put in such hard work i dont give a shit, not a single one of those fucks would ever think about steppin up on me. Haters are always gonna hate bro

Cant say i get hated on at gym but ive always had haters every single job ive had. They always make stupid comments or ask me if i juice. They also hate that i do my job dont try to make friends and never kiss ass.

Yup this is why i train mostly at home only guy checking me out is me bit of a pain looking for a spotter though but any tunes i want and i can make as much noise as i want curse spit walk around in circles all the good stuff plus since running the tren i appreciate my own company a bit more its good not dealing with peoples shit

Back