The Mr. O

Citruscide

Elite Mentor
Ok, who's going to the apex of bodybuilding this year? A place where strongmen, power lifters, and bodybuilders... and hell, even regular guys who just are into fitness can come and share a common bond together!!! And most of all, get some free shit from all the booths! :)

I don't care what anyone says... I was at the Mr. O expo... and there was plenty of room to move... maybe a 5-6 person line for autographs from the pros... I've talked to people who went to the ARnold... HOUR long lines... PACKED auditoriums... come on... is that what really big guys want? Or do you want to have some fun, kick back and be able to breathe! :)

Not to mention... it's in VEGAS BABY!! :)

C-ditty

Im in!

I went last year with the wife and we had a great time. Went to the womens and mens events. We collected a shit load of supplements from the vendors. We stayed in the Mandalay Bay hotel which was hosting the O and ran into all the pros, met them in the restaurants, by the pool, in the gym the spa... It was a good time. Its a freak show that only other bodybuilding freaks can appreciate. It brings out some of the best and most of all you will go back home and realize you've got some work.

Here is me kicking Nassar in an little arm wrestling match....

I would love to go the the Mr. O, however the cost of a flight and room for a few nights is a little over my budget --- unless my boss gives me a raise, but thats unlikely.

The guys that get to go are lucky.

Back